Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Individual gage blocks

I bought an 81 piece set of SPI economy grade gage blocks, most are
still in the oil paper wrapping. Paid $50. Missing 2 blocks, .500 and
..148. Damn, individuals are expensive when purchased separately. Anybody
have a cheap source? Grade doesn't matter, as it's the garage set. Would
be nice if they still wring on both sides if I have to buy used. Even
EBay isn't cheap for individuals.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve Walker on Wed, 8 Jun 2016 20:57:15 -0400 typed
I bought an 81 piece set of SPI economy grade gage blocks, most are
still in the oil paper wrapping. Paid $50. Missing 2 blocks, .500 and
.148. Damn, individuals are expensive when purchased separately. Anybody
have a cheap source? Grade doesn't matter, as it's the garage set. Would
be nice if they still wring on both sides if I have to buy used. Even
EBay isn't cheap for individuals.

Consider what it would cost for the individuals, decide if a
second set isn't all that much more.
--
pyotr filipivich

Changes at News.Individual.NET Sailor UK diy 9 December 29th 14 12:49 PM
$359 miter gage Mike O. Woodworking 5 July 11th 08 02:31 AM
Clamping V blocks onto 2-3-4 blocks Louis Ohland Metalworking 16 February 13th 08 08:22 PM
Planer gage SteveF Metalworking 3 August 13th 05 04:40 AM
news.individual.net Larry Blanchard Woodworking 6 February 23rd 05 03:39 PM