Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Individual gage blocks

Steve Walker on Wed, 8 Jun 2016 20:57:15 -0400 typed
I bought an 81 piece set of SPI economy grade gage blocks, most are
still in the oil paper wrapping. Paid $50. Missing 2 blocks, .500 and
.148. Damn, individuals are expensive when purchased separately. Anybody
have a cheap source? Grade doesn't matter, as it's the garage set. Would
be nice if they still wring on both sides if I have to buy used. Even
EBay isn't cheap for individuals.

Consider what it would cost for the individuals, decide if a
second set isn't all that much more.
--
pyotr filipivich