Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What Do slow eddy and Donald Trump Have In Common?

They're both pathological liars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh_4UodsF2Q
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What DoJonnie Bonkers and Donald Trump Have In Common?

On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 18:22:42 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

They're both pathological liars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh_4UodsF2Q

''Fixed that for ya'.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 7:02:45 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, linking to industry loser lil timmy Markoski, fixed nothing and failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 06:15:14 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 7:02:45 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, linking to industry loser lil timmy Markoski, fixed nothing and failed:

Ah, but Jonnie, your mug shot is a good cautionary tale in itself,
reminding people about how badly things can go if you don't behave
with respect for other people.

Then there is the matter of your being a pathological liar and then
accusing other people of lying (there are many examples; this is just
one particularly funny one):

http://tinyurl.com/85rf4k3

You'd do well to knock off your phony accusations and lying, Jonnie.
Some of the "members" of your LinkedIn group might get suspicious and
do a Google search on you. You at least have a group there from which
you haven't been ejected, and you probably should hang on to it.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 6:32:24 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathologically lying fraud, failed again:

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 6:22:45 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
They're both pathological liars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh_4UodsF2Q

The truth hurts as slow eddy continues to demonstrate he's a pathologically lying fraud.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 07:30:28 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 6:22:45 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
They're both pathological liars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh_4UodsF2Q

The truth hurts as slow eddy continues to demonstrate he's a pathologically lying fraud.

The truth hurts YOU, Bonkers. You perpetuate these childish and
neurotic outbursts with the vain and futile idea that if you tell a
lie often enough, it will stick.

If you notice, it mostly just gets you ignored. Sometimes it gets you
laughed at.

Remember, as you said, only losers waste their time on Usenet.
Industry leaders are all spending their time on your LinkedIn Group.
They don't say much, but they must be watching and waiting for
something. Don't be a loser Jon. Don't get caught here or it will
wreck your reputation for brilliance....g

"OneCNC looks good." - Jon Banquer - Aug 31 2003

"OneCNC has a good product" - Jon Banquer - May 11 2005

"OneCNC is so bad that it can't be sold" - Jon Banquer - June 30,
2007

Has your LinkedIn group begun to appreciate the comic nature of your
self-contradictory nonsense? Or are they still scratching their heads,
wondering what kind of freak you actually are?

[Jon Banquer replying to Ed Huntress]:

Ed,
The newsgroup badly needs someone who is as articulate as you are.
Keep me on my toes and correct me where ever you think it's
appropriate,as I respect what you have to say based on what you have
already posted. I will certainly take the time to think about whatever
correction, advice, etc. you post. - Jon Banquer - Jun 23, 2002
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....I/t2qa5vNd-rQJ

You bettcha, Jon! We know what kind of freak you are. They should ask
us.

Why don't you tell them to stop around at RCM? It would give them a
fresh perspective.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 8:12:30 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud, continued to fall apart like a cheap suit:

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:19:14 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 8:12:30 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud, continued to fall apart like a cheap suit:

Nothing to respond to.

Bonkers craps out once again.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 8:39:40 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud, failed again.

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:00:29 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 8:39:40 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud, failed again.

Nothing to respond to.

The curious thing is that you have this need to display your
incompetence and inability to back up your slanderous claims.

Why is that, Jonnie? Stupidity? Cowardice? Or is it simply that you
know you're full of crap, and that there is nothing you could say
which would hide that fact?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 9:27:02 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud and lifelong failure, continued to fail.

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:33:24 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 9:27:02 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud and lifelong failure, continued to fail.

Nothing to respond to.

So feeble. You just keep humiliating yourself, Bonkers.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 9:41:38 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud, continued to show why he's such a failure in life:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 6:22:45 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
They're both pathological liars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh_4UodsF2Q

Lie after lie after lie... that's slow eddy. slow eddy can't use a CADCAM system, slow eddy has to rely on others that I've discredited, slow eddy constantly says I've been fired but can never name a company that fired me, etc.

slow eddy is a pathological liar and a fraud.

slow eddy is a lifelong loser and a Pay 4 Play ad copy writer for worthless advertising based magazines.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:44:12 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 9:41:38 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud, continued to show why he's such a failure in life:

Oh, yeah, it's just awful. g

It's not hard to figure why you stay in California. Their welfare
payouts are second only to Denmark and well ahead of France.

Do you have direct deposit, or do they make you go pick up your
checks?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:51:23 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 6:22:45 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
They're both pathological liars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh_4UodsF2Q

Lie after lie after lie... that's slow eddy. slow eddy can't use a CADCAM system...

That's not what I do. It's not what *you* do, either. You just blow
smoke about them.

, slow eddy has to rely on others that I've discredited...

They've blown you completely out of the water. That's why you stopped
trying.

slow eddy constantly says I've been fired but can never name a company that fired me, etc.

I've just asked you if you have been, and you go slink off and don't
answer -- because you know I could find out in about ten minutes if I
cared enough to bother.

slow eddy is a pathological liar and a fraud.

You're looking in a mirror.

slow eddy is a lifelong loser and a Pay 4 Play ad copy writer for worthless advertising based magazines.

You wouldn't even know such a magazine if it hit you in the face. You
couldn't tell. I've never worked for one, but there are a few of them
out there.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news
wrote:

[...]

Hey Ed. Your dislike for Banquer is legendary. I get it. Uncle. I plonked
him years ago. The only time I see his name is when you mention it. So plonk
him already. Move on. You'll instantly improve the group. And you'll be
blissfully happy.

Steve
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and it annoys the
pig.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 10:27:29 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud, continued to lie and fail:

slow eddy is a lifelong loser who writes Pay 4 Play ad copy for worthless advertising based magazines.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 12:08:14 PM UTC-8, Autonomous posting pussy "googlemyass" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 10:35:33 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological liar and fraud, continued to lie:

Nothing to respond to.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/21/2015 3:08 PM, SnA Higgins wrote:

Hey Ed. Your dislike for Banquer is legendary. I get it. Uncle. I plonked
him years ago. The only time I see his name is when you mention it. So plonk
him already. Move on. You'll instantly improve the group. And you'll be
blissfully happy.

Steve
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and it annoys the
pig.

It's Ed's guilty pleasure!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I tried that, really I did, Steve. Bonkers took that as license to
start spewing slander and lies about me every few days. That went on
for months.

So I decided I'd better remind him of his Internet history. It does
seem to slow him down, but the obnoxious twit doesn't stop. I'd really
rather not clutter up the place with this stuff, but his continuous
stream of lies, uncorrected, were getting really nasty and no one else
corrected him, until a couple of folks did recently.

BTW, I didn't really have a dislike for Bonkers. He just couldn't
stand the fact that I disagreed with him about his favorite race car,
and he took it personnally. From then, he was off to the races --
literally.

Steve
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and it annoys the
pig.

We aren't singing here. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:57:17 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 12/21/2015 3:08 PM, SnA Higgins wrote:

Hey Ed. Your dislike for Banquer is legendary. I get it. Uncle. I plonked
him years ago. The only time I see his name is when you mention it. So plonk
him already. Move on. You'll instantly improve the group. And you'll be
blissfully happy.

Steve
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and it annoys the
pig.

It's Ed's guilty pleasure!

I wonder how he behaves toward his case worker. Do they put up with
his guff?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 12:57:22 PM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:

It's Ed's guilty pleasure!

It's my pleasure to waste slow eddy and kick his worthless lying ass to the curb.

This is very similar to what I did when you pretended to be a successful business owner when in fact you were running the business your family gave you into the ground.

Bottom line is both you and slow eddy are worthless, lying, frauds.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 1:05:19 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud, continued to lie and fail:

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 1:03:16 PM UTC-8, slow eddy lied some more and and admitted he's a failure.

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:06:31 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 12:57:22 PM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:

It's Ed's guilty pleasure!

It's my pleasure to waste slow eddy and kick his worthless lying ass to the curb.

Bonkers, the only thing you've done with a curb is to fall off of one.
You should keep a better grip on those light poles.

Bottom line is I'm a worthless, lying, fraud.

You got that right.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 2:11:17 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud, mumbled something from the gutter that wasn't ineligible:

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 2:55:27 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 2:11:17 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the pathological lying fraud, mumbled something from the gutter that wasn't ineligible:

Nothing to respond to.

My bad. Ineligible should have been intelligible.