Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default What Do slow eddy and Donald Trump Have In Common?

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:51:23 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 6:22:45 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
They're both pathological liars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh_4UodsF2Q

Lie after lie after lie... that's slow eddy. slow eddy can't use a CADCAM system...

That's not what I do. It's not what *you* do, either. You just blow
smoke about them.

, slow eddy has to rely on others that I've discredited...

They've blown you completely out of the water. That's why you stopped
trying.

slow eddy constantly says I've been fired but can never name a company that fired me, etc.

I've just asked you if you have been, and you go slink off and don't
answer -- because you know I could find out in about ten minutes if I
cared enough to bother.

slow eddy is a pathological liar and a fraud.

You're looking in a mirror.

slow eddy is a lifelong loser and a Pay 4 Play ad copy writer for worthless advertising based magazines.

You wouldn't even know such a magazine if it hit you in the face. You
couldn't tell. I've never worked for one, but there are a few of them
out there.

--
Ed Huntress