Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default What Do Jonnie Bonkers and Donald Trump Have In Common?

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:57:17 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 12/21/2015 3:08 PM, SnA Higgins wrote:

Hey Ed. Your dislike for Banquer is legendary. I get it. Uncle. I plonked
him years ago. The only time I see his name is when you mention it. So plonk
him already. Move on. You'll instantly improve the group. And you'll be
blissfully happy.

Steve
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and it annoys the
pig.

It's Ed's guilty pleasure!

I wonder how he behaves toward his case worker. Do they put up with
his guff?

--
Ed Huntress