Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default What Do Jonnie Bonkers and Donald Trump Have In Common?

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 14:08:03 -0600, "SnA Higgins"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 07:30:28 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 6:22:45 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
They're both pathological liars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh_4UodsF2Q

The truth hurts as slow eddy continues to demonstrate he's a
pathologically lying fraud.

The truth hurts YOU, Bonkers. You perpetuate these childish and
neurotic outbursts with the vain and futile idea that if you tell a
lie often enough, it will stick.

If you notice, it mostly just gets you ignored. Sometimes it gets you
laughed at.

Remember, as you said, only losers waste their time on Usenet.
Industry leaders are all spending their time on your LinkedIn Group.
They don't say much, but they must be watching and waiting for
something. Don't be a loser Jon. Don't get caught here or it will
wreck your reputation for brilliance....g

"OneCNC looks good." - Jon Banquer - Aug 31 2003

"OneCNC has a good product" - Jon Banquer - May 11 2005

"OneCNC is so bad that it can't be sold" - Jon Banquer - June 30,
2007

Has your LinkedIn group begun to appreciate the comic nature of your
self-contradictory nonsense? Or are they still scratching their heads,
wondering what kind of freak you actually are?

[Jon Banquer replying to Ed Huntress]:

Ed,
The newsgroup badly needs someone who is as articulate as you are.
Keep me on my toes and correct me where ever you think it's
appropriate,as I respect what you have to say based on what you have
already posted. I will certainly take the time to think about whatever
correction, advice, etc. you post. - Jon Banquer - Jun 23, 2002
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....I/t2qa5vNd-rQJ

You bettcha, Jon! We know what kind of freak you are. They should ask
us.

Why don't you tell them to stop around at RCM? It would give them a
fresh perspective.

--
Ed Huntress

Hey Ed. Your dislike for Banquer is legendary. I get it. Uncle. I plonked
him years ago. The only time I see his name is when you mention it. So plonk
him already. Move on. You'll instantly improve the group. And you'll be
blissfully happy.

I tried that, really I did, Steve. Bonkers took that as license to
start spewing slander and lies about me every few days. That went on
for months.

So I decided I'd better remind him of his Internet history. It does
seem to slow him down, but the obnoxious twit doesn't stop. I'd really
rather not clutter up the place with this stuff, but his continuous
stream of lies, uncorrected, were getting really nasty and no one else
corrected him, until a couple of folks did recently.

BTW, I didn't really have a dislike for Bonkers. He just couldn't
stand the fact that I disagreed with him about his favorite race car,
and he took it personnally. From then, he was off to the races --
literally.

Steve
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and it annoys the
pig.

We aren't singing here. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress