Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Heller Staples

replying to Gunner, graydog wrote:

I need staples for my Heller Stapler. It doesn't say what staples it
uses, but does say " Use Only Heller Staples" and has "Model 12" on it
with a "K" stamped over the "12". It took me a while to figure out that
it is actually a "12". Why would anyone go to the trouble to stamp a "K"
on top of the "12"?
The U shaped pushrod end measures 5/16" OD, (not 1/4" or 3/8")

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...les-47566-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

graydog fired this
volley in oups.com:

The U shaped pushrod end measures 5/16" OD, (not 1/4" or 3/8")

A "U" shape with a _diameter_... piece of cake!

What you'll need are 5/16" INSIDE DIAMETER staples. They're a little rare,
but I'm sure you'll find them in the "K" drawer, in the #12 staples supply
area of your home-goods store.

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 03:18:02 +0000, graydog
wrote:

replying to Gunner, graydog wrote:

I need staples for my Heller Stapler. It doesn't say what staples it
uses, but does say " Use Only Heller Staples" and has "Model 12" on it
with a "K" stamped over the "12". It took me a while to figure out that
it is actually a "12". Why would anyone go to the trouble to stamp a "K"
on top of the "12"?
The U shaped pushrod end measures 5/16" OD, (not 1/4" or 3/8")

Ill check the sizes and see what I have in stock.

Staples Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 8 May 4th 09 11:03 AM
Jean Piaget, Abstrct Thinking and the import in Antigun Spinon Heller et alia axolotl Metalworking 1 July 20th 08 07:46 PM
U staples Eigenvector Home Repair 5 June 16th 06 10:14 PM
Where to get staples [email protected] Home Repair 12 December 3rd 05 11:15 AM
so, how do I figue out what staples to buy for this Heller staple gun???? william_b_noble Metalworking 4 February 22nd 05 04:17 AM