Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Car crushing at its finest!

It's been rather quiet here today so here's something
metalworking to enjoy. Even the engine block?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7c7_1446950501

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Phil Kangas" fired this volley in news:n1oqk2
:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7c7_1446950501

Yeahboy... that thing as some 'overbite'!

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2015-11-09, Phil Kangas wrote:
It's been rather quiet here today so here's something
metalworking to enjoy. Even the engine block?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7c7_1446950501

It is called a shredder
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 8 Nov 2015 19:52:24 -0500, "Phil Kangas"

That's not a crusher - that's a SHREDDER!!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'd say so. The company by the name sends me emails once a month
and I get to see plenty of examples shredded. From Stumps to iPhones.
Martin

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You do not want the guy operating that thing to be ****ed off at you.