Phil

Default Bristol area - recommend concrete breaking/clearing or crushing?

I have various large lumps of concrete that I wish to banish from the
garden. Blockwork wall, old blockwork garage, dodgy
concrete-on-old-loose-bricks foundation to old block garage etc etc.

One time only JCB sized access, concrete waste could be removed or
crushed on site & left (to build new garage foundation!)

Anyone want to recommend a contractor to perform this?

Cheers,

Hope I haven't doubled up, but a hydraulic breaker from a hire shop is
the bit of kit. It needs two people to carry the petrol-powered pump
unit and the breaker unit is reasonably light. Don't forget eye
protection, not being able to see your new garden would be a bit of a
drag.

John Schmitt

Phil

I did exactly that with the old hardstanding next to the garage.

Hence my question ... anyone know a man with a JCB they'd recommend?

Rick

On 20 Jul 2005 07:52:29 -0700, "Phil"
wrote:

I did exactly that with the old hardstanding next to the garage.

Hence my question ... anyone know a man with a JCB they'd recommend?

Get a small excavator from the local hire shop - great fun to drive!!!

JCB's are huge big machines that are not very manoverable.

Rick

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk

Phil wrote:
I have various large lumps of concrete that I wish to banish from the
garden. Blockwork wall, old blockwork garage, dodgy
concrete-on-old-loose-bricks foundation to old block garage etc etc.

Probabally on too big a scale of things but.....
http://www.sbhcrushing.co.uk/
Or then might have the number of somone smaller scale.

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)

Concrete shed base Craig Graham UK diy 4 June 29th 04 06:46 AM
Concrete Pad with single brick wall on 3 sides Julian UK diy 4 February 29th 04 09:31 AM
Laying Concrete Flooring John UK diy 5 September 24th 03 07:15 AM
re-use old concrete as an aggregate ? PoP UK diy 5 September 2nd 03 12:06 PM
Square steel tubing embedded in concrete: Info/Help?? Terry King Metalworking 4 July 18th 03 04:23 AM