Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mark R. Wieber (a.k.a. Gunner) Cliff Notes Version 13

On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 10:36:03 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

They really hate me because I fight back, use quality ammo and score
huge points against them. As you will notice..they have to make up
lies or take things way out of context as some form of "ammo"

The upgrading to costing me my Giganews account earlier in the month
was simply an escalation of their attempts to be rid of me. Didnt
work though.

Sucks to be them. And it will continue to suck to be them.

(VBG)

You don't fight back. You just lie more and your lies are very well documented.