Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default You never noticed, right?

So, a bunch of guys are bitching at each other over some dead punk, and
didn't even notice that ATF announced Friday that they intend to ban M855
ball for civilian use.

???

LLoyd

Yeah, I knew. It was on the news.

But I shoot 30-30.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
So, a bunch of guys are bitching at each other over some dead punk, and
didn't even notice that ATF announced Friday that they intend to ban M855
ball for civilian use.

???

LLoyd

I noticed the day the proposal was made public. Passed it on to others
who might have an interest.

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve W." fired this volley in news:mc5n1l$dkk$1
@dont-email.me:

I noticed the day the proposal was made public. Passed it on to others
who might have an interest.

Here is a place of "interest". Almost everyone into machining has some
interest in firearms.

The public comment period is for 'dressing the pig' in order to legitimize
the otherwise illegal move.

We can only pray Congress jumps on this one.

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2015...mon-ar-15-ammo

--
Steve W.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
"Steve W." fired this volley in news:mc5n1l$dkk$1
@dont-email.me:

I noticed the day the proposal was made public. Passed it on to others
who might have an interest.

Here is a place of "interest". Almost everyone into machining has some
interest in firearms.

The public comment period is for 'dressing the pig' in order to legitimize
the otherwise illegal move.

We can only pray Congress jumps on this one.

Lloyd

Maybe, but most of the folks who have an interest also know about it
from other sources. At least the ones who actually care.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what really happens. The new
Congress will probably look the other way. None of them seem to have any
balls to stop the bull**** in DC.

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

So, a bunch of guys are bitching at each other over some dead punk, and
didn't even notice that ATF announced Friday that they intend to ban M855
ball for civilian use.

???

LLoyd

I noticed.

I also found about 1500 rounds of Malaysian M193 5.56 FMJ in the bottom
rear of a shelf unit I haven't looked at for a while.

None of my 5.56 rifles have the fast twist for the new stuff anyway.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:21:54 -0500, "Steve W."
wrote:

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
"Steve W." fired this volley in news:mc5n1l$dkk$1
@dont-email.me:

I noticed the day the proposal was made public. Passed it on to others
who might have an interest.

Here is a place of "interest". Almost everyone into machining has some
interest in firearms.

The public comment period is for 'dressing the pig' in order to legitimize
the otherwise illegal move.

We can only pray Congress jumps on this one.

Lloyd

Maybe, but most of the folks who have an interest also know about it
from other sources. At least the ones who actually care.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what really happens. The new
Congress will probably look the other way. None of them seem to have any
balls to stop the bull**** in DC.

Then they will wind up standing in front of a wall with their Leftist
coworkers.

PJ O'Rourke