DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   You never noticed, right? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/377661-you-never-noticed-right.html)

Richard[_9_] February 19th 15 05:01 PM

You never noticed, right?

So, a bunch of guys are bitching at each other over some dead punk, and
didn't even notice that ATF announced Friday that they intend to ban M855
ball for civilian use.

???

LLoyd

Yeah, I knew. It was on the news.

But I shoot 30-30.

Steve W.[_4_] February 19th 15 10:11 PM

You never noticed, right?

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
So, a bunch of guys are bitching at each other over some dead punk, and
didn't even notice that ATF announced Friday that they intend to ban M855
ball for civilian use.

???

LLoyd

I noticed the day the proposal was made public. Passed it on to others
who might have an interest.

--
Steve W.

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh[_3_] February 19th 15 10:14 PM

You never noticed, right?

"Steve W." fired this volley in news:mc5n1l$dkk$1
@dont-email.me:

I noticed the day the proposal was made public. Passed it on to others
who might have an interest.

Here is a place of "interest". Almost everyone into machining has some
interest in firearms.

The public comment period is for 'dressing the pig' in order to legitimize
the otherwise illegal move.

We can only pray Congress jumps on this one.

Lloyd

Steve W.[_4_] February 19th 15 10:14 PM

You never noticed, right?

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2015...mon-ar-15-ammo

--
Steve W.

Steve W.[_4_] February 19th 15 10:21 PM

You never noticed, right?

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
"Steve W." fired this volley in news:mc5n1l$dkk$1
@dont-email.me:

I noticed the day the proposal was made public. Passed it on to others
who might have an interest.

Here is a place of "interest". Almost everyone into machining has some
interest in firearms.

The public comment period is for 'dressing the pig' in order to legitimize
the otherwise illegal move.

We can only pray Congress jumps on this one.

Lloyd

Maybe, but most of the folks who have an interest also know about it
from other sources. At least the ones who actually care.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what really happens. The new
Congress will probably look the other way. None of them seem to have any
balls to stop the bull**** in DC.

--
Steve W.

David R. Birch February 19th 15 10:53 PM

You never noticed, right?

So, a bunch of guys are bitching at each other over some dead punk, and
didn't even notice that ATF announced Friday that they intend to ban M855
ball for civilian use.

???

LLoyd

I noticed.

I also found about 1500 rounds of Malaysian M193 5.56 FMJ in the bottom
rear of a shelf unit I haven't looked at for a while.

None of my 5.56 rifles have the fast twist for the new stuff anyway.

David

Gunner Asch[_6_] February 21st 15 12:00 PM

You never noticed, right?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:21:54 -0500, "Steve W."
wrote:

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
"Steve W." fired this volley in news:mc5n1l$dkk$1
@dont-email.me:

I noticed the day the proposal was made public. Passed it on to others
who might have an interest.

Here is a place of "interest". Almost everyone into machining has some
interest in firearms.

The public comment period is for 'dressing the pig' in order to legitimize
the otherwise illegal move.

We can only pray Congress jumps on this one.

Lloyd

Maybe, but most of the folks who have an interest also know about it
from other sources. At least the ones who actually care.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what really happens. The new
Congress will probably look the other way. None of them seem to have any
balls to stop the bull**** in DC.

Then they will wind up standing in front of a wall with their Leftist
coworkers.

PJ O'Rourke