Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Founding Fathers: the government NOT to provide for people'smaterial wants

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 3:01:25 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Absolutely nothing about metal working.

A hundred and thirty eight posts on this thread by people so dim that they can not find a use group for their posts. And Rudy is the biggest loser in recent history. Post after post having nothing to do with metalworking, and nothing worth reading about economics.

Hey Rudy, how come so many threads start with a post from you that is a reply to a non existant post?

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2015-01-21, Terry Coombs wrote:

Thanks Dan , your post got me on a killfile frenzy . Too many that never
post metalworking content , and they'll be gone . A few , like Gunner , are
on the verge . At least he does occasionally post metal-related content .

I killfile all crossposted messages.

It is wonderful.

If it is posted to a newsgroup other than Rec.Crafts.Metalworking, I
do not see it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/22/2015 6:23 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 02:20:08 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 3:01:25 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Absolutely nothing about metal working.

A hundred and thirty eight posts on this thread by people so dim that
they can not find a use group for their posts. And Rudy is the
biggest loser in recent history. Post after post having nothing to
do with metalworking, and nothing worth reading about economics.

Hey Rudy, how come so many threads start with a post from you that is
a reply to a non existant post?

Dan

Thanks Dan , your post got me on a killfile frenzy . Too many that never
post metalworking content , and they'll be gone . A few , like Gunner , are
on the verge . At least he does occasionally post metal-related content .

Just FYI.... "Rudy Canoza" is just one of many usenet aliases used by the notorious kook
Jonathan Ball.

http://www.google.com/search?q=usene...+jonathan+ball

Ok, I tracked him.

No, you didn't, Diana, because doogie didn't. He doesn't know what he's
talking about any more than McDumpster does.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

They didn't have to. Once I had the lead, following your slime trail
was like following a garden slug.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

Once you had the bull**** lead, you mean.

You don't know what you're talking about. Neither does doogie or
McDumpster.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

Yeah, we have it right. You're very easy to follow: kooks can't seem
to escape their quirks.

Squirm around all you want. You're out.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

You have it wrong. Just one more in a long list.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

Pfhhht. You're too easy. You should try disguising your pompous,
hackneyed, imperious style and coining some new compound slurs. You
keep using the same ones.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

You should get your head out of your ass and realize that you, and
doogie, and McDumpster, just don't know what you're bull****ting about.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

Ha-ha! You're not very good at covering your trail, Jon.

Try sweeping a bush behind you. It worked for the Injuns in old cowboy
movies. g

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

I haven't left any trail, nsf eddie.

You're relying on doogie - whom you don't know - who relied on some
earlier ****wit - whom neither you nor doogie know - who in turn relied
on some still earlier ****wit, whom you, doogie and the first ****wit
don't know. That's the quality of your claim, nsf eddie. It's bull****.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

If only that were true. d8-)
..

You're relying on doogie - whom you don't know - who relied on some
earlier ****wit - whom neither you nor doogie know - who in turn relied
on some still earlier ****wit, whom you, doogie and the first ****wit
don't know. That's the quality of your claim, nsf eddie. It's bull****.

Nope. Which brings up a question: You and your wife held on to your
mobile numbers when you moved from Pasadena to Sacramento, but you
have different mobile carriers.

That's kind of curious. Wouldn't you get a better deal by combining
them on some kind of family plan?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

If only that were true.

It's true.

You're relying on doogie - whom you don't know - who relied on some
earlier ****wit - whom neither you nor doogie know - who in turn relied
on some still earlier ****wit, whom you, doogie and the first ****wit
don't know. That's the quality of your claim, nsf eddie. It's bull****.

Nope.

Yep. That's exactly what you're doing, and you've admitted it, multiple
times. And the reason I keep hammering you on it is because this is
typical of your shoddy "thinking", if it can even be called thinking.
You believe things because a) someone else said them, and b) they are
pleasing to you to believe.

doogie:

Just FYI.... "Rudy Canoza" is just one of many usenet aliases used
by the notorious kook Jonathan Ball.

http://www.google.com/search?q=usene...+jonathan+ball

nsf eddie:

Ok, I tracked him. [using doogie's "lead"]

But doogie's lead is bogus, nsf eddie. Your "tracking" is bogus.

Which brings up a question: You and your wife held on to your
mobile numbers when you moved from Pasadena to Sacramento, but you
have different mobile carriers.

That's kind of curious. Wouldn't you get a better deal by combining
them on some kind of family plan?

You don't know either my or my wife's number.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

No. When you track it back, you find that it's happened four or five
times, by different people. All I needed was that one lead.

Jeez, Jon...YouTube comments?? g

And the reason I keep hammering you on it is because this is
typical of your shoddy "thinking", if it can even be called thinking.
You believe things because a) someone else said them, and b) they are
pleasing to you to believe.

You keep "hammering" on it because you're trying to bluster your way
out. Too late. You left too many tracks.

doogie:

Just FYI.... "Rudy Canoza" is just one of many usenet aliases used
by the notorious kook Jonathan Ball.

http://www.google.com/search?q=usene...+jonathan+ball

nsf eddie:

Ok, I tracked him. [using doogie's "lead"]

But doogie's lead is bogus, nsf eddie. Your "tracking" is bogus.

His wasn't up-to-date. Mine is.

Which brings up a question: You and your wife held on to your
mobile numbers when you moved from Pasadena to Sacramento, but you
have different mobile carriers.

That's kind of curious. Wouldn't you get a better deal by combining
them on some kind of family plan?

You don't know either my or my wife's number.

Yeah, I do. No matter. Nobody else is going to know, unless they go on
a little hunting trip of their own.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

You *still* don't have anything valid linking the "Jonathan Ball" to
"Rudy Canoza". You're *STILL* taking doogie's word for that.

Which brings up a question: You and your wife held on to your
mobile numbers when you moved from Pasadena to Sacramento, but you
have different mobile carriers.

That's kind of curious. Wouldn't you get a better deal by combining
them on some kind of family plan?

You don't know either my or my wife's number.

Yeah, I do.

No, you don't, because you don't know who I am. In addition to slovenly
thinking - believing things that you find pleasing, rather than things
you can demonstrate to be true - you're also stubborn.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

Yes, nsf eddie. It's exactly what you're doing. You're relying on a
circular claim, from people you don't know, that you can't authenticate.

When you track it back, you find that it's happened four or five
times, by different people.

None of whom you know, *ALL* of whom were relying on the same bad "lead".

So stupid, nsf eddie.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

Jon, don't pretend to be a fool. The connection is all over the Web.
You've been outed multiple times, by multiple posters.

Like I said, you're about as hard to track as a garden slug.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

Why are you struggling so hard, Jon, when the smart thing to do would
be to leave the impression it *is* you -- if it really wasn't you. g

Of course, we know why: because it IS you.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

heh heh heh...

Which brings up a question: You and your wife held on to your
mobile numbers when you moved from Pasadena to Sacramento, but you
have different mobile carriers.

That's kind of curious. Wouldn't you get a better deal by combining
them on some kind of family plan?

You don't know either my or my wife's number.

Yeah, I do.

No, you don't, because you don't know who I am. In addition to slovenly
thinking - believing things that you find pleasing, rather than things
you can demonstrate to be true - you're also stubborn.

Jon, don't pretend to be a fool. The connection is all over the Web.

No - a bunch of ****wits circularly citing each others' "lead" is what's
all over the web, Diana.

You know you don't have anything.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

Established.

When you track it back, you find that it's happened four or five
times, by different people.

None of whom you know, *ALL* of whom were relying on the same bad "lead".

So stupid, nsf eddie.

Why are you struggling so hard, Jon, when the smart thing to do would
be to leave the impression it *is* you -- if it really wasn't you. g

nsf eddie, I don't take instruction what would be the smart thing to do
from a bonehead dunce like you.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

Ha-ha! You *really* are worried about this. Why?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

Wiggle, wiggle, goes Jonathan D. Ball.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

I'm not worried in the least, Diana. I'm having a good time showing
that you don't know your ass from your face.

You have nothing.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

Who?

Why did you whiff off from this, Diana?

You don't have any interest in
metalworking.

And your *FIFTY-EIGHT* posts in this non-metalworking thread are
evidence of exactly how much interest in metalworking on your part,
****bag?

You are so ****ing transparent, Diana.

Well, bitch?

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

You, you dope.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:29:35 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:04:12 -0800, Rudy Canozahttps://christopherfountain.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/shopping-carts.jpg

wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in :

wrote:
[...]

One wonders, if this discussion is in the nature of a "Peer Review", a
main stay of professional correctness, or more a matter of viewing the
insane at Bedlam?

If the former one is forced to assume that you consider "Rudy Canoza"
to be one of your peers and if the latter, it is now, I understand,
considered politically incorrect, in the U.S., to refer to those with
reduced mental capacity in derogatory terms :-).
--

Cheers,

M.Y.Aquila
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:04:12 -0800, Rudy Canozahttps://christopherfountain.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/shopping-carts.jpg
wrote:

snip

Why are you struggling so hard, Jon, when the smart thing to do would
be to leave the impression it *is* you -- if it really wasn't you. g

Of course, we know why: because it IS you.

One wonders, if this discussion is in the nature of a "Peer Review", a
main stay of professional correctness, or more a matter of viewing the
insane at Bedlam?

You're watching a troll at full chat. Jon is an interesting type of
troll -- you get the feeling that he'd like to behave better, but his
personality disorder won't let him.

You get a sense of this when you look at some of his older threads
outside of Usenet. He can be talking about the highways around
Pasadena or commenting on music in YouTube, behaving normally, and
then someone says something that sets him off, and he turns into a mad
dog. Anything that challenges his expertise is likely to send him into
a fury.

If the former one is forced to assume that you consider "Rudy Canoza"
to be one of your peers

He could be, but my peers don't include nym-shifting trolls.

....and if the latter, it is now, I understand,
considered politically incorrect, in the U.S., to refer to those with
reduced mental capacity in derogatory terms :-)

It's not just the U.S. It's the debasement of conversation that's a
product of anonymity on the Internet, and the upward spiral of
coarseness and rudeness that has resulted.

There have been several recent articles about this phenomenon,
particularly about its effect on Twitter.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:04:12 -0800, Rudy Canozahttps://christopherfountain.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/shopping-carts.jpg
wrote:

snip

[...]

To be honest, I believe that I've seen two of jon's posts. Then I
dropped him down the sewer pipe. Frankly, if I were more discerning
I'd have read only the one, but I thought, "nobody can be that
stupid"... but I was proved wrong.
--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:04:12 -0800, Rudy Canozahttps://christopherfountain.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/shopping-carts.jpg
wrote:

snip

[...]

He's a strange one. His metalworking knowledge appears to stop at
opening a can of soup, but he latches on to any opportunity to berate
anyone here about almost anything.

--
Ed Huntress