Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 7 in 10 Americans Think Government Is For The Banks And Big Corps(Not The People)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...rps-not-people

"72% of the poor and 71% of the middle-class believe government policies (fiscal and monetary) have done little or nothing to help them. Of course, this will be eschewed by the academics (as Santelli recently exclaimed regarding the arrogance of the intellectuals) because "the people" just don't get it. But when 69% of all Americans, according a new Pew study, say large banks and financial institutions have benefited the most from post-recession government policies; communications policies are going badly awry. Despite a surging stock market, exploding home prices, and low rates spurring all kinds of subprime auto loan exuberance, there has been little change in these perceptions since July 2010."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

So the stimulus and QE gives the banks zillions of
invented "easing" dollars, and some how we commoners
and proles are just too stupid to believe what they
want us to believe? We see the money supply inflated,
prices go up. Our savings is actually shrinking due
to inflation. And we are too stupid to believe what
they want us to think? Due to the inflated money supply,
price of gasoline, bread, and homes is way up. Because
there are more dollars invented, and pumped into the
banks. And we're too stupid to believe what they
want us to believe.

Anyone else, but me, insulted by this condesenction?
Those arrogant assholes!

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus