Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Regulation Didn't Save Canada's Banks -- Our neighbors to the north keep government out of lending decisions

A useful comparison, to see what has and has not mattered. And we tend
to not notice things that aren't making noise.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124165325829393691.html

The Wall Street Journal, 7 May 2009, page A17.

Joe Gwinn

Lending library for tools Bob Home Repair 39 May 13th 08 01:11 AM
Sub Prime Lending Story Errol Groff Metalworking 0 March 26th 08 10:59 PM
Decisions, decisions - Bandsaws: Rikon 10-345 v. PWBS-14CS v.JWBS-18 Devon Miller Woodworking 1 January 27th 08 10:07 PM
Lending tools Don Dando Woodworking 1 August 28th 06 03:22 AM
Vokera or Vaillant combi's - decisions, decisions Numpty UK diy 2 August 23rd 06 08:06 PM