Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MiniArc 130?-110vt stick welder

replying to Gunner , Denny wrote:
gunner wrote:

Going back to the 110vt stick welder topic..I was installing some
powered chain hoists over the last few days on existing chainhoist
tracks and needed to weld up some cable supports and whatnot out of 2x
1/4" L steel. Was working ok with my Weldpack 100 until I ran out of
wire..(damn..thought there was more on the spool..sigh)...and as I was
working on a manlift 15' off the floor..a big machine (customer has
several) was out of the question. So he dug out an Airco "MiniArc 130",
110vt stick welder. With 3/32 6013..that little ******* was a Pleasure
to use. Must be inverter based as its quite light, but Airco has long
been out of business.
Anyone know who made this welder? Has an amps dial on the front, and an
off/on switch on the back..and thats all the controls it has. DC welder
Bout 5x6x20" long, black front, maybe red underpaint which leads me to
think Lincoln..but didnt think Airco had any rebadged Lincolns.
There is a picture of one here...

http://www.artmetal.com/enrique//wro...essie/weld.JPG
Id LOVE to find one, or an equivelant.
And yes..it had more than enough oomph to turn a stick of 3/32 bright
red when I stuck the rod in the puddle a little too deep and was getting
very nice penetration in the 1/4" L and the 8" I-beam I was welding them
to. So a (good) 110vt stick welder will suit my purposes nicely.
Gunner
Political Correctness
A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible
to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Airco Mini 130 DC 110 welder:
I just happen to stumble on this site as I searched the net for an Airco
Mini 130. I have one that I bought over 20 years ago. Great machine. I
used it mostly for tig on stainless tubing and it still works as good as
new. If anyone out there is interested it's for sale. You can contact me
at
Denny

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...der-38357-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Denny, charlene k hawelu wrote:
MY HUSBAND DIED AND I HAVE ONE FOR SALE

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...der-38357-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 05 Mar 2019 19:18:02 GMT, charlene k hawelu
wrote:

replying to Denny, charlene k hawelu wrote:
MY HUSBAND DIED AND I HAVE ONE FOR SALE

I would be most interested in purchasing one

Gunner
__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

m wrote:

replying to Denny, charlene k hawelu wrote:
MY HUSBAND DIED AND I HAVE ONE FOR SALE

I would be most interested in purchasing one

Gunner

LOL What do you propose to use for money? And if you could scrounge
up a few bucks, shouldn't it be going toward the $24,000 you owe in
back property taxes for that decrepit mobile you subsist in?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
And FYI, you can't fix a plugged septic system or rotting roof and
floors with a stick welder.

What email?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

m wrote:

replying to Denny, charlene k hawelu wrote:
MY HUSBAND DIED AND I HAVE ONE FOR SALE

I would be most interested in purchasing one

Gunner

LOL What do you propose to use for money? And if you could scrounge
up a few bucks, shouldn't it be going toward the $24,000 you owe in
back property taxes for that decrepit mobile you subsist in?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
And FYI, you can't fix a plugged septic system or rotting roof and
floors with a stick welder.

What email?

I dunno, man. If you read this at all carefully, it appears that Gunner is looking to purchase a husband. Go figure.