Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default But I thought this stuff didn't exist....

The left still says that none of this stuff existed... Guess they were
wrong again....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...report-claims/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 15 Oct 2014 09:51:42 -0400, "Steve W."
wrote:

The left still says that none of this stuff existed... Guess they were
wrong again....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...report-claims/

The quoted story says "The United States had gone to war declaring it
must destroy an active weapons of mass destruction program. Instead,
American troops gradually found and ultimately suffered from the
remnants of long-abandoned programs, built in close collaboration with
the West."

All buried before 1991, says the report, which we knew about before
the war -- which the government declared was an "active" program.

Duh...

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The left still says that none of this stuff existed... Guess they were
wrong again....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...report-claims/

Full article

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&versi on=Banner&module=span-ab-top-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The left still says that none of this stuff existed... Guess they were
wrong again....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...report-claims/

Full article

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&versi on=Banner&module=span-ab-top-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Given those un-touched WMDs and the current total inaction of the CDC,
the DHS, and the DOT, among others, does anyone deny that the Powers
That Be want many people (from both countries, +) to _die_?

Wake Up, America!

--
In order to become the master, the politician poses as the servant.
--Charles de Gaulle

a trailer full of Stuff, Stuff, more stuff, and even more stuff was Ping Karl! pyotr filipivich Metalworking 0 May 30th 12 06:35 PM
OT Just more stuff quoted , no original thought. Michelle Obamato try teabagging herself as a Mother's Day treat to herself [email protected] Metalworking 30 May 6th 10 03:44 AM
FS in Alachua/Gainesville FL: huge volume shop stuff, tools supplieshardwares, other "guy stuff", 1, some, or all - PICKUP preferred dave Woodworking 0 January 30th 07 04:31 PM
Does this exist? Chris Styles UK diy 7 November 13th 06 06:25 PM
Does it exist? bobs Electronics Repair 8 May 3rd 06 04:51 AM