Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My Position On Guns.

I've never stated it. :)

However, I will say that my position on Piers Morgan is that he's an asshole and I'm glad his show got canceled. Watching Piers Morgan get owned in this debate with Ben Shapiro is especially satisfying to me after reading Piers Morgan anti-Israel comments on his Twitter feed. If you haven't seen this video it's well worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

While Ben Shapiro is very good, I still don't fine him as entertaining as I did watching Frank Zappa kicking ass and taking names on CNN Crossfire.

http://youtu.be/uKLxCiIb-uU
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:58:56 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
I've never stated it. :)

However, I will say that my position on Piers Morgan is that he's an asshole and I'm glad his show got canceled. Watching Piers Morgan get owned in this debate with Ben Shapiro is especially satisfying to me after reading Piers Morgan anti-Israel comments on his Twitter feed. If you haven't seen this video it's well worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

While Ben Shapiro is very good, I still don't fine him as entertaining as I did watching Frank Zappa kicking ass and taking names on CNN Crossfire.

http://youtu.be/uKLxCiIb-uU

Only 7 views, I'm crushed. :)

I figured more people disliked Piers Morgan as much as I do.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:58:56 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
I've never stated it. :)

However, I will say that my position on Piers Morgan is that he's an asshole and I'm glad his show got canceled. Watching Piers Morgan get owned in this debate with Ben Shapiro is especially satisfying to me after reading Piers Morgan anti-Israel comments on his Twitter feed. If you haven't seen this video it's well worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

While Ben Shapiro is very good, I still don't fine him as entertaining as I did watching Frank Zappa kicking ass and taking names on CNN Crossfire.

http://youtu.be/uKLxCiIb-uU

Close to 20 views. Maybe more people like Piers Morgan than I thought. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:58:56 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
I've never stated it. :)

However, I will say that my position on Piers Morgan is that he's an asshole and I'm glad his show got canceled. Watching Piers Morgan get owned in this debate with Ben Shapiro is especially satisfying to me after reading Piers Morgan anti-Israel comments on his Twitter feed. If you haven't seen this video it's well worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

While Ben Shapiro is very good, I still don't fine him as entertaining as I did watching Frank Zappa kicking ass and taking names on CNN Crossfire.

http://youtu.be/uKLxCiIb-uU

Now at over 30 views.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:58:56 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
I've never stated it. :)

However, I will say that my position on Piers Morgan is that he's an asshole and I'm glad his show got canceled. Watching Piers Morgan get owned in this debate with Ben Shapiro is especially satisfying to me after reading Piers Morgan anti-Israel comments on his Twitter feed. If you haven't seen this video it's well worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

While Ben Shapiro is very good, I still don't fine him as entertaining as I did watching Frank Zappa kicking ass and taking names on CNN Crossfire.

http://youtu.be/uKLxCiIb-uU

Now at almost 40 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:58:56 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
I've never stated it. :)

However, I will say that my position on Piers Morgan is that he's an asshole and I'm glad his show got canceled. Watching Piers Morgan get owned in this debate with Ben Shapiro is especially satisfying to me after reading Piers Morgan anti-Israel comments on his Twitter feed. If you haven't seen this video it's well worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

While Ben Shapiro is very good, I still don't fine him as entertaining as I did watching Frank Zappa kicking ass and taking names on CNN Crossfire.

http://youtu.be/uKLxCiIb-uU

Now at over 40 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:58:56 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
I've never stated it. :)

However, I will say that my position on Piers Morgan is that he's an asshole and I'm glad his show got canceled. Watching Piers Morgan get owned in this debate with Ben Shapiro is especially satisfying to me after reading Piers Morgan anti-Israel comments on his Twitter feed. If you haven't seen this video it's well worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

While Ben Shapiro is very good, I still don't fine him as entertaining as I did watching Frank Zappa kicking ass and taking names on CNN Crossfire.

http://youtu.be/uKLxCiIb-uU

Close to 50 views.

men with guns Brock O'bama Home Repair 72 December 29th 12 12:35 AM
How many guns are out there...really? Wes[_2_] Metalworking 3 January 1st 10 01:59 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
If Guns Were Outlawed, Only Bad Dogs Would Have Guns Joe Metalworking 0 September 9th 04 07:50 PM
Mid-Position 3 Port Valve - Hot Water (A) position & OFF - but HW flow to boiler? Clivedodd UK diy 3 September 9th 03 12:53 AM