Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My Position On Guns.

I've never stated it. :)

However, I will say that my position on Piers Morgan is that he's an asshole and I'm glad his show got canceled. Watching Piers Morgan get owned in this debate with Ben Shapiro is especially satisfying to me after reading Piers Morgan anti-Israel comments on his Twitter feed. If you haven't seen this video it's well worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

While Ben Shapiro is very good, I still don't fine him as entertaining as I did watching Frank Zappa kicking ass and taking names on CNN Crossfire.

http://youtu.be/uKLxCiIb-uU