Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Like bluegrass music?

On 7/24/2014 7:43 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Group Ive never heard of before....absolutely marvelous!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zy1ANvojfk

Added to my shop music list!

Gunner

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

yep I like blue grass, swing, etc. "I listen to all kinds of music,
both country and western!" Da Blue Brothers...

I've been listening to music like this lately -

Western swing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm--91QdHJI

Bob Wills final show.

Martin
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:19:45 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

On 7/24/2014 7:43 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Group Ive never heard of before....absolutely marvelous!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zy1ANvojfk

Added to my shop music list!

Gunner

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

yep I like blue grass, swing, etc. "I listen to all kinds of music,
both country and western!" Da Blue Brothers...

I've been listening to music like this lately -

Western swing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm--91QdHJI

Bob Wills final show.

I'll see you and raise you one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xp2lgiAjY
I've loved that song forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BHJTMknipM

--
Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right
to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

HAA !! You mean you are ACTUALLY quoting something from someone who went to college ?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 7/24/2014 7:43 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Group Ive never heard of before....absolutely marvelous!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zy1ANvojfk

Added to my shop music list!

Gunner

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

yep I like blue grass, swing, etc. "I listen to all kinds of music,
both country and western!" Da Blue Brothers...

I've been listening to music like this lately -

Western swing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm--91QdHJI

Bob Wills final show.

I'll see you and raise you one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xp2lgiAjY
I've loved that song forever.

Great music!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BHJTMknipM

Goose bump time!!

And since we have drifted over to Southern Rock

Released in 1973...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr3dWscslo8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDB-yswOrzc

And appropriate to many of us here today,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1_Do_fc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVRxdPWV3RM

And for the grand finale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR9sPqs8H2I

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

All good. I never got into Neil Young as much as others.
I saw the Allman Brothers in Sandy Eggo's Sports Aroma with
Fluorescent Leach and Eddy as warmup. Someone passed around a Cheech
and Chong Big Bamboo paper, filled to 2" dia, so Flo and Eddy took on
a whole new meaning. Boy, that was another life altogether. I still
love the Allmans, though. They're one of the very few bands who sound
as technically perfect live as they did on studio vinyl. (Z Z Top is
another.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rQWh62VUHE Goose bumps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqa1s4jhkQ8 Southern Blues

Music jazz Home Ownership 0 August 3rd 08 04:28 PM
Music [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 15th 08 12:02 AM
O/T: Music Lew Hodgett[_2_] Woodworking 3 March 30th 08 03:50 AM
DIY music Eiron UK diy 8 December 15th 04 11:44 PM
Bluegrass Lawn patch JB Home Repair 6 September 1st 04 07:10 PM