Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Like bluegrass music?

On Friday, July 25, 2014 10:16:47 AM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:19:45 -0500, Martin Eastburn

wrote:

On 7/24/2014 7:43 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Group Ive never heard of before....absolutely marvelous!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zy1ANvojfk

Added to my shop music list!

Gunner

--

"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.

We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

yep I like blue grass, swing, etc. "I listen to all kinds of music,

both country and western!" Da Blue Brothers...
I've been listening to music like this lately -

Western swing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm--91QdHJI

Bob Wills final show.

I'll see you and raise you one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xp2lgiAjY

I've loved that song forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BHJTMknipM

--

Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right

to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to

learn new things and move forward with your life.

-- Dr. David M. Burns

HAA !! You mean you are ACTUALLY quoting something from someone who went to college ?