Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Like bluegrass music?

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:19:45 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

On 7/24/2014 7:43 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Group Ive never heard of before....absolutely marvelous!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zy1ANvojfk

Added to my shop music list!

Gunner

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

yep I like blue grass, swing, etc. "I listen to all kinds of music,
both country and western!" Da Blue Brothers...

I've been listening to music like this lately -

Western swing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm--91QdHJI

Bob Wills final show.

I'll see you and raise you one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xp2lgiAjY
I've loved that song forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BHJTMknipM

--
Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right
to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to