Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default metalworking

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:46 -0700, gunas.india wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

First: this is not a site. This is a USENET newsgroup, which Google
aliases to make it appear to be a site.

Second: if you use a real newsreader, you can filter out all the
political crap (which, if you're really in India, isn't even _your_
political crap, so I can see how it'll be doubly irritating).

Third: Maybe, but if you ask an actual metalworking question here, you'll
generally get a helpful answer.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:26:53 PM UTC+5:30, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:46 -0700, gunas.india wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

First: this is not a site. This is a USENET newsgroup, which Google

aliases to make it appear to be a site.

Second: if you use a real newsreader, you can filter out all the

political crap (which, if you're really in India, isn't even _your_

political crap, so I can see how it'll be doubly irritating).

Third: Maybe, but if you ask an actual metalworking question here, you'll

generally get a helpful answer.

--

Tim Wescott

Wescott Design Services

http://www.wescottdesign.com

First : Who are you?
Second : What is problem with you?
Third : Do u think am I joker? I think you are a idiot.
Fourth : I ask seriously to know the best answers for this question. If u have knowledge tell me the answers Otherwise, Shutup your mouth. Why waste the time me and your time also?
Fifth : First do your work and no need to type nonsense like this.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Guna Sekar wrote:

First : Who are you?
Second : What is problem with you?
Third : Do u think am I joker? I think you are a idiot.
Fourth : I ask seriously to know the best answers for this question. If u have knowledge tell me the answers Otherwise, Shutup your mouth. Why waste the time me and your time also?
Fifth : First do your work and no need to type nonsense like this.

You are full of nonsense, Goggle Groper. PLONK!

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:45:14 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Guna Sekar wrote:

First : Who are you?
Second : What is problem with you?
Third : Do u think am I joker? I think you are a idiot.
Fourth : I ask seriously to know the best answers for this question. If u have knowledge tell me the answers Otherwise, Shutup your mouth. Why waste the time me and your time also?
Fifth : First do your work and no need to type nonsense like this.

You are full of nonsense, Goggle Groper. PLONK!

Perhaps your signature block that reads "Anyone wanting to run for any
political office in the US should have to have a DD214, and a
honorable discharge" should be amended to read

"Anyone wanting to run for any political office in the US should have
to have a DD214, showing time spent in a combat zone, and a honorable
discharge."

Serving in the peace time military is just like any other civil
service job, with short hair.
--
Cheers,

Jphn B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote:

Perhaps your signature block that reads "Anyone wanting to run for any
political office in the US should have to have a DD214, and a
honorable discharge" should be amended to read

"Anyone wanting to run for any political office in the US should have
to have a DD214, showing time spent in a combat zone, and a honorable
discharge."

I was told that I was on my way to a base in Vietnam in 1973, but
they were changed to a remote cold weather research base that had people
begging to go back to Vietnam due to the extreme sub zero temperatures.
The official record was -69°F.

Like others, I served where I was sent. I did my assigned work without
complaints and received a letter of commendation from a two star general
for it.

The base I was supposed to go to in Vietnam was overrun right after I
was due to arrive, and the site I was to work at was shot up, with all
the engineers being killed.

Serving in the peace time military is just like any other civil
service job, with short hair.
--
Cheers,

Jphn B.

Perhaps you should learn how to spell your name, rather than making
lame attempts at insulting people?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:26:24 -0700 (PDT), Guna Sekar
wrote:

[...]

If you google for "metalworking sites" you will get approximately
7,600,000 hits in 0.3 seconds.

Isn't that enough information to keep you occupied for a while?
--
Cheers,

Jphn B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

No, it's just a ton of information that doesn't tell the OP what's good and what's not good information. Your lame post is just what I've come to expect from Mark Wieber clique of idiot members like yourself. Now sit down and STFU.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

plink

"Libertarianism IS fascism... Fascism is corporate government – a Libertarian’s wet dream"
Tala Brandeis
Owner at Tala Brandeis Associates"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

First : Who are you?
Second : What is problem with you?
Third : Do u think am I joker? I think you are a idiot.
Fourth : I ask seriously to know the best answers for this question. If u have knowledge tell me the answers Otherwise, Shutup your mouth. Why waste the time me and your time also?
Fifth : First do your work and no need to type nonsense like this.

Participate of go away you tosser. LOL.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-06-12, Guna Sekar wrote:
On Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:26:53 PM UTC+5:30, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:46 -0700, gunas.india wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

First: this is not a site. This is a USENET newsgroup, which Google
aliases to make it appear to be a site.

Second: if you use a real newsreader, you can filter out all the
political crap (which, if you're really in India, isn't even _your_
political crap, so I can see how it'll be doubly irritating).

Third: Maybe, but if you ask an actual metalworking question here, you'll

generally get a helpful answer.

Tim Wescott

Wescott Design Services

http://www.wescottdesign.com

First : Who are you?

He said that he is Tim Wescott, and I have no reason to believe
otherwise. FWIW, I am Donald Nichols.

Second : What is problem with you?

He is correct -- this is *not* a "site" -- it is a Usenet
Newsgroup which Google absorbs and calls a "Google Group" even though
they are a tiny portion of the group in reality.

Third : Do u think am I joker? I think you are a idiot.

No -- he probably thinks that you are confused by the way Google
presents this newsgroup, and is giving you useful information about it.

Fourth : I ask seriously to know the best answers for this question.
If u have knowledge tell me the answers Otherwise, Shutup your mouth.
Why waste the time me and your time also?

He is trying to correct your mistaken opinion about the Usenet
Newsgroup "rec.crafts.metalworking", which is where *I* am seeing what
you post.

Fifth : First do your work and no need to type nonsense like this.

I don't know about *his* work, but I am retired, so this is my
work as much as anything else that I do. :-)

So -- please listen to us and possibly benefit -- or please go
away -- your choice.

And -- if you stick around just to argue, you will be addeded to
my newsreaders "killfile", so I will not need to see what you post in
the future.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 8:36:53 PM UTC-7, DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2014-06-12, Guna Sekar wrote:

[...]

Only pussies need to use newsgroup filters and brag about them. Your a major pussy.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Thanks brother Jon_banquer. Your supporting is very strong for me.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, June 13, 2014 9:06:53 AM UTC+5:30, DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2014-06-12, Guna Sekar wrote:

[...]

He typed nonsense and answering childish like Tim Wescott.

He thinks that he answered like intelligent??????????
Very unfair. He answered rubbish. He said He is Tim Wescott. Then why are you asking that Who are you?
I know very well he is a Tim Wescott. Even though, I know his name, I asked who are you?
So, What is the meaning for this. If this person has general knowledge, definitely know why I am asking like this?
I am asking like this because, Tim Wescott has no right to type this nonsense. That's why I am asking who are you. You are not my friend, you are not my well fisher. Eventhough, even I dont know who are you?, So, Why are you typing like this nonsense. So, that's why asking like this.
Finally, This person has not a common knowledge and general knowledge.
They both are confirming again and again best idiot in this world.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:26:53 PM UTC+5:30, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:46 -0700, gunas.india wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

First: this is not a site. This is a USENET newsgroup, which Google

aliases to make it appear to be a site.

Second: if you use a real newsreader, you can filter out all the

political crap (which, if you're really in India, isn't even _your_

political crap, so I can see how it'll be doubly irritating).

Third: Maybe, but if you ask an actual metalworking question here, you'll

generally get a helpful answer.

--

Tim Wescott

Wescott Design Services

http://www.wescottdesign.com

First : I am asking you that "is this is a site?"
If I am asking like this you can answer my question that "This is not a site"
Second : What is problem with you? Are you crack? Or Psycho?
Third : Do u think am I joker? I think you are a idiot.
Fourth : I ask seriously to know the best answers for this question. If you have knowledge tell me the answers otherwise, shut your bloody mouth. Why waste the time me and your time also?
Fifth : First do your work and no need to type nonsense like this.
Sixth : Why are you making comedy scene by typing this useless.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 06/12/2014 01:43 PM, Guna Sekar wrote:

----------snip dumbassery------

In addition to the education you are seeking, you should
know about the use of "plink" "plunk" and other similar
expressions used here. They all mean the person posting
the "plink" has set their software to ignore any future
postings you may make.

Now you know.

plunk

technomaNge
--
Go ahead and reply with vitriol, I won't see it. HA!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 6:35:06 PM UTC-7, technomaNge wrote:
On 06/12/2014 01:43 PM, Guna Sekar wrote:

----------snip dumbassery------

In addition to the education you are seeking, you should

know about the use of "plink" "plunk" and other similar

expressions used here. They all mean the person posting

the "plink" has set their software to ignore any future

postings you may make.

Now you know.

plunk

technomaNge

--

Go ahead and reply with vitriol, I won't see it. HA!

Suggest telling him about the education you received learning how to blow Mark Wieber. From what I can tell that's about the only thing you know how to do.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:46 -0700, gunas.india wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

First: this is not a site. This is a USENET newsgroup, which Google
aliases to make it appear to be a site.

Second: if you use a real newsreader, you can filter out all the
political crap (which, if you're really in India, isn't even _your_
political crap, so I can see how it'll be doubly irritating).

Third: Maybe, but if you ask an actual metalworking question here,
you'll
generally get a helpful answer.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Despite close competition Tim gets this week's prize for most hostile
response to a civil reply.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, June 13, 2014 12:52:19 AM UTC+5:30, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Tim Wescott" wrote in message

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:46 -0700, gunas.india wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

First: this is not a site. This is a USENET newsgroup, which Google

aliases to make it appear to be a site.

Second: if you use a real newsreader, you can filter out all the

political crap (which, if you're really in India, isn't even _your_

political crap, so I can see how it'll be doubly irritating).

Third: Maybe, but if you ask an actual metalworking question here,

you'll

generally get a helpful answer.

--

Tim Wescott

Wescott Design Services

http://www.wescottdesign.com

Despite close competition Tim gets this week's prize for most hostile

response to a civil reply.

I agree with you brother. He is capable to get this week's prize for most hostile response to a civil reply.
I could not response like this nonsense and waste reply.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Guna Sekar" wrote in
message
On Friday, June 13, 2014 12:52:19 AM UTC+5:30,
Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Tim Wescott" wrote
in message

gunas.india wrote:

[...]

Listen closely, guna sekar, you are the one
posting the
hostile replies to a civil answer. You got it
backward.
In this case, you deserve jon boy to 'help' you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 2:45:49 PM UTC-7, Phil Kangas wrote:
"Guna Sekar" wrote in

message

On Friday, June 13, 2014 12:52:19 AM UTC+5:30,

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote

in message

gunas.india wrote:

[...]

He's got it right and as per usual you have it wrong, Phil. Sit down and shut up.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:22:19 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
m...
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:46 -0700, gunas.india wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

First: this is not a site. This is a USENET newsgroup, which Google
aliases to make it appear to be a site.

Second: if you use a real newsreader, you can filter out all the
political crap (which, if you're really in India, isn't even _your_
political crap, so I can see how it'll be doubly irritating).

Third: Maybe, but if you ask an actual metalworking question here,
you'll
generally get a helpful answer.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Despite close competition Tim gets this week's prize for most hostile
response to a civil reply.

Actually Tims response was quite factual. And not particlarly
hostile.

Shrug

The response he received from Gupta or whatever..that was hostile

"Libertarianism IS fascism... Fascism is corporate government – a Libertarian’s wet dream"
Tala Brandeis
Owner at Tala Brandeis Associates"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:40:22 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

Actually Tims response was quite factual. And not particlarly

hostile.

Wrong.

Shrug

You have had this shrugging problem for years. Better get it looked into.

The response he received from Gupta or whatever..that was hostile

Rightfully so, ****tard.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:40:22 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

Shrug

You have had this shrugging problem for years. Better get it looked into.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...n/con-20043570

HTH

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Yes, I didn't realize I'd been ambiguous until I read it back online.

Despite close competition Tim gets this week's prize for -receiving-
the most hostile response to -his- civil reply.

Shrug

The response he received from Gupta or whatever..that was hostile

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

That was hostile?!? Tim gave him solid feedback, corrected his error
in thinking, and suggested a method of getting better information.
Then the irate Indian came back with true hostility and DIDN'T bother
asking -any- honest question about any type of metalworking.
Guna is now added to my twit filters.

Here ya go, Guna. Go read a book:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...%2Caps%2 C263

--
It is characteristic of all deep human problems that they are
not to be approached without some humor and some bewilderment.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Reading a book is the only thing Larry Jackass knows about metalworking. He's got zero practical experience and couldn't machine his way out of a paper bag.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Dear brother Larry Jaques, I want to say one thing, If you want to filter me, just filter. I have no problem. But, I should say one thing, If any one wants to correct my mistake, definitely, I will allow to correct my mistake.. I am very broad mind. But, Here question is "How to correct one person mistake? Bad words and bad typing is correcting one person mistake? Think brother, If you believe I made mistake, you have to correct my mistake by humble words, good words and moving friendly, and speak politely to other person. If you speak or chat non polite, definitely, you have to face non politeness word.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Guna Sekar fired this volley in news:07764160-bea9-
:

I am very broad mind.

But YOU attacked him for answering in a polite, factual way.

You need to broaden your mind a bit more to include apologies in your
vernacular. Otherwise, you're stuck with the faker queer who represents
himself as an expert.

Lloyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:22:19 -0400, Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:46 -0700, gunas.india wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

First: this is not a site. This is a USENET newsgroup, which Google
aliases to make it appear to be a site.

Second: if you use a real newsreader, you can filter out all the
political crap (which, if you're really in India, isn't even _your_
political crap, so I can see how it'll be doubly irritating).

Third: Maybe, but if you ask an actual metalworking question here,
you'll generally get a helpful answer.

--

Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com

Despite close competition Tim gets this week's prize for most hostile
response to a civil reply.

It certainly wasn't intended to be. I was under the impression I was
being factual and helpful.

Given the multiple nasty-grams back from the OP, however, NOW I'm hostile.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:22:19 -0400, Jim Wilkins wrote:

Despite close competition Tim gets this week's prize for most
hostile
response to a civil reply.

It certainly wasn't intended to be. I was under the impression I
was
being factual and helpful.

Given the multiple nasty-grams back from the OP, however, NOW I'm
hostile.

--
Tim Wescott

He asked a question, you gave a civil reply to which he responded with
hostility. Is that clearer?

Sorry if my sentence structures are convoluted or ambiguous, they make
sense to me when I write them. The first drafts are -much- worse.
-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 20:35:18 -0400, Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:22:19 -0400, Jim Wilkins wrote:

Despite close competition Tim gets this week's prize for most hostile
response to a civil reply.

It certainly wasn't intended to be. I was under the impression I was
being factual and helpful.

Given the multiple nasty-grams back from the OP, however, NOW I'm
hostile.

--
Tim Wescott

He asked a question, you gave a civil reply to which he responded with
hostility. Is that clearer?

Sorry if my sentence structures are convoluted or ambiguous, they make
sense to me when I write them. The first drafts are -much- worse. -jsw

I do a considerable amount of writing in my professional career. It
doesn't matter how clear you are, _someone_ will misunderstand. And it
doesn't matter how clear you _think_ you are, every once in a while
you'll get it entirely wrong.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:56:53 AM UTC-7, Tim Wescott wrote:

Third: Maybe, but if you ask an actual metalworking question here, you'll

generally get a helpful answer.

Not from you he won't.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:31:46 AM UTC-7, Guna Sekar wrote:
Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

Majority of quality machining and CADCAM content can now be found on better run LinkedIn groups.

I wasn't happy with Practically Worthless Machinist and CNC Advertising Zone so I started my own LinkedIn CADCAM group called: CADCAM Technology Leaders. It has over 2,000 members and it's very active. The SolidWorks user group on LinkedIn has almost 50,000 members.

Hope this helps.

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, June 13, 2014 12:29:01 AM UTC+5:30, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:31:46 AM UTC-7, Guna Sekar wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

Majority of quality machining and CADCAM content can now be found on better run LinkedIn groups.

I wasn't happy with Practically Worthless Machinist and CNC Advertising Zone so I started my own LinkedIn CADCAM group called: CADCAM Technology Leaders. It has over 2,000 members and it's very active. The SolidWorks user group on LinkedIn has almost 50,000 members.

Hope this helps.

Jon

Thanks a lot to give the answers.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

Other site? That would imply this is a site.

Please restate the question.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 12:14:55 PM UTC-7, Bob La Londe wrote:
wrote in message

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

Other site? That would imply this is a site.

Please restate the question.

You know exactly what he means so lets cut the ****, DumbBlonde.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
wrote in message
Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

Other site? That would imply this is a site.

Please restate the question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWFr...mWFrMq3qNY#t=0

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wow. You asked a perfectly reasonable question, and Tim gave you a
perfectly reasonable answer. Then you jumped all into his ****. You
need a course in good manners, as well as a better understanding of
conversational English - as it is actually practised.

You also owe Tim an apology.

Joe

Metalworking Hench Metalworking 25 March 13th 13 09:18 PM
Metalworking... Pete C. Metalworking 2 September 15th 12 06:55 PM
***** The Best Is An MetalWorking ****** pappu[_2_] Metalworking 0 August 12th 10 06:21 AM
Metalworking Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Metalworking 5 June 29th 10 10:25 PM