Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default metalworking

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:12:55 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:26:24 -0700 (PDT), Guna Sekar

wrote:

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:26:53 PM UTC+5:30, Tim Wescott wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:46 -0700, gunas.india wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

First: this is not a site. This is a USENET newsgroup, which Google

aliases to make it appear to be a site.

Second: if you use a real newsreader, you can filter out all the

political crap (which, if you're really in India, isn't even _your_

political crap, so I can see how it'll be doubly irritating).

Third: Maybe, but if you ask an actual metalworking question here, you'll

generally get a helpful answer.

--

Tim Wescott

Wescott Design Services

http://www.wescottdesign.com

First : Who are you?

Second : What is problem with you?

Third : Do u think am I joker? I think you are a idiot.

Fourth : I ask seriously to know the best answers for this question. If u have knowledge tell me the answers Otherwise, Shutup your mouth. Why waste the time me and your time also?

Fifth : First do your work and no need to type nonsense like this.

If you google for "metalworking sites" you will get approximately

7,600,000 hits in 0.3 seconds.

Isn't that enough information to keep you occupied for a while?

--

Cheers,

Jphn B.

No, it's just a ton of information that doesn't tell the OP what's good and what's not good information. Your lame post is just what I've come to expect from Mark Wieber clique of idiot members like yourself. Now sit down and STFU.