Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT eye glasses at least it is not political

I need some new glasses, so I went to Zenni............However

I want bifocals with a polycarbonate lens. And Zenni does not do bifocals in Polycarbonate. And they say their polycarbonate lens are not OSHA approved. I tried to get what material they use so I could look up the specs. but I couldn't get that info from them.

So does anyone know of a good place to get bifocals in a material that is OSHA approved? Or at least material that comes close to being OSHA approved..

Dan

OT Eye Glasses Metspitzer Home Repair 39 August 28th 11 06:54 AM
@#$%^&* glasses J. Clarke[_2_] Woodworking 54 January 5th 11 02:21 AM
Respirators and glasses [email protected] Woodworking 11 September 4th 08 09:10 PM
Eye glasses Frank[_5_] Home Repair 4 February 13th 08 01:31 AM
safety glasses Paul Oman Home Repair 11 September 5th 06 07:19 AM