Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT eye glasses at least it is not political

wrote in message
I need some new glasses, so I went to Zenni............However

I want bifocals with a polycarbonate lens. And Zenni does not do
bifocals in Polycarbonate. And they say their polycarbonate lens are
not OSHA approved. I tried to get what material they use so I could
look up the specs. but I couldn't get that info from them.

So does anyone know of a good place to get bifocals in a material that
is OSHA approved? Or at least material that comes close to being OSHA
approved.

Dan

AFAIK the rating depends on thickness, not material.