Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SA 200 price

I have a SA 200, a 1980. The idle circuit board is fried, and a new one
is $50 on ebay. Other than that, it works fine. You just have to use a
custom coat hanger to hold the throttle at the perfect place. Has new
tires, relatively new paint job, engine tune up, new radiator, and runs
nice. No white smoke on start up.

I have seen these all over the board price wise, because they are
everywhere from pristine to rode hard and put up wet. I think I'd
pressure wash it, and go over the paint job. It also has a 4' x 4'
table on one side where one of the cover panels was removed. The other
panel is long gone, but another would not be too hard to get if a fellow
just had to have one. I'll get a picture up on flickr, buy you all know
what they look for.

What do you think is a good price as is? And if I fix the circuit
board? I don't use it ever. Maybe I might put it out to rent, but I
never have liked renting or loaning things.

Advice, caveats, and info appreciated.

Steve
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I usually sell them for 600-1,000 depending on condition.

Buy for 100-200.

It is not as great as the prices alone would suggest, a lot of messing
around.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/17/2014 3:27 PM, SteveB wrote:
[...]

I know I am in a oil field state, but Iggie's prices seem way out of
line with pipeliners here. You might enjoy wandering around this site:

http://billswelderrepair.com/Pre-Owned_Equip.html

--

Keep the whole world singing . . .
Dan G
remove the seven

Scrap price vs useable price for I beams David.WE.Roberts UK diy 6 July 16th 13 08:04 PM
Two for the price of one HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 4 November 14th 10 12:49 PM
OT- But the price is right, so why not? Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 9 September 21st 07 02:14 AM
the price of CLS SoWeezy UK diy 9 May 17th 07 01:05 AM
IC Price Database -- You can query price of 1,147,000 IC Types! [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 March 30th 06 03:46 PM