Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Two for the price of one

Or just about.

The Harbor Freight Multifunction Miracle Twitching Tool is only $20.00 on
Black Friday.

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/ha...friday-ad.html

Other deals that caught my eye;

Lowe's - 10" Table saw $59.00, 48 alkaline AA batteries $6, House-brand
(Rigid) clone of HF Multifuction Miracle Tool $59

Radio Shack - 4.3" GPS $70

Note: Home Depot and Sam's Club have sent desist letters to Black Friday
aggregation sites.

I did find the HD ad, here, if you're into Christmas trees: (scroll down for
tools)

http://www.blackfriday.fm/adscan/homedepot

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/12/2010 5:26 AM HeyBub spake thus:

Or just about.

The Harbor Freight Multifunction Miracle Twitching Tool is only $20.00 on
Black Friday.

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/ha...friday-ad.html

Dang! Missed it.

That's the kind of price where I say "how can you *not* buy it?".

Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote the following:
On 11/12/2010 5:26 AM HeyBub spake thus:

Or just about.

The Harbor Freight Multifunction Miracle Twitching Tool is only
$20.00 on Black Friday.

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/ha...friday-ad.html

Dang! Missed it.

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. That would be Friday,
November 26, 2010

That's the kind of price where I say "how can you *not* buy it?".

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/13/2010 10:58 AM, willshak wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote the following:
On 11/12/2010 5:26 AM HeyBub spake thus:

Or just about.

The Harbor Freight Multifunction Miracle Twitching Tool is only
$20.00 on Black Friday.

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/ha...friday-ad.html

Dang! Missed it.

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. That would be Friday,
November 26, 2010

He comes from the future.
Posted to alt.home.repair

aemeijers wrote:

The Harbor Freight Multifunction Miracle Twitching Tool is only
$20.00 on Black Friday.

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/ha...friday-ad.html

I love that 'Twitching Tool' line, and I'm gonna steal it.

Be my guest. As long as you don't give me the stink-eye.