Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default how to make springs

On Tuesday, November 20, 2001 9:04:32 PM UTC-6, Dave Silberstein wrote:
And this time, I do believe I'll let you know the dang URL ...

http://home.earthlink.net/~bazillion/springs.html

Sheesh!!

- Dave

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 03:01:34 GMT, @earthlink.net (Dave
Silberstein) wrote:

Hi!

About 4 years ago I put up a site on how to make springs. Since then,
many people have emailed me with suggestions, links, corrections, and
so forth.

I've just gone through the whole thing, freshened the design a bit and
validated the links. I'm planning that this will be the last major
revision I'll do, and I'd like to ask your help.

First, check out the site and see if there's anything you think
shouold be improved.

Second, check out the "links" page and see if I've missed anything
that you're aware of. I'm especially interested in finding URLs for
spring shops, particularly in non-US areas. If you're out-of-the-US,
please support your own local industry by letting me know about spring
shops in your area that are ion the web.

Thanks in advance!

- Dave

Does anybody know if Dave is still around here?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Never mind, apparently he was killed in a car accident a year ago.

Gas springs Jim Home Repair 8 October 28th 09 04:30 PM
Where to buy small springs. Colin Stamp UK diy 12 February 26th 06 11:49 AM
Bedspring without any springs. Name? Jeff Wisnia Home Repair 5 February 22nd 05 03:53 PM
How to Springs Roger Jensen Metalworking 10 January 14th 05 09:47 AM
Springs Tom Gardner Metalworking 0 September 17th 04 07:09 PM