DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   how to make springs (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/365571-re-how-make-springs.html)

[email protected] December 21st 13 10:11 PM

how to make springs

On Tuesday, November 20, 2001 9:04:32 PM UTC-6, Dave Silberstein wrote:
And this time, I do believe I'll let you know the dang URL ...

http://home.earthlink.net/~bazillion/springs.html

Sheesh!!

- Dave

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 03:01:34 GMT, @earthlink.net (Dave
Silberstein) wrote:

Hi!

About 4 years ago I put up a site on how to make springs. Since then,
many people have emailed me with suggestions, links, corrections, and
so forth.

I've just gone through the whole thing, freshened the design a bit and
validated the links. I'm planning that this will be the last major
revision I'll do, and I'd like to ask your help.

First, check out the site and see if there's anything you think
shouold be improved.

Second, check out the "links" page and see if I've missed anything
that you're aware of. I'm especially interested in finding URLs for
spring shops, particularly in non-US areas. If you're out-of-the-US,
please support your own local industry by letting me know about spring
shops in your area that are ion the web.

Thanks in advance!

- Dave

Does anybody know if Dave is still around here?

David Courtney December 22nd 13 05:50 PM

how to make springs

Never mind, apparently he was killed in a car accident a year ago.

Kristian Ukkonen December 22nd 13 08:18 PM

how to make springs

On 12/22/2013 0:11, wrote:
Does anybody know if Dave is still around here?

The page lives forever in the WayBackMachine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130918...ion/intro.html