Tom Gardner

Default Springs

I'm finding it harder and harder to find springs. I just bought a couple of
small assortments for $40 ea!!! I remember filling beer cases for $1.00 at
machine surplus places that are now long gone...probably for loosing money
on springs. They are like gold now! Iwant everything from 2" OD to 1/8" OD
expansion and compression, 1/2" to 1' long. Any thoughts?