Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mormons : a filthy cult

Every show or documentary on this cult has shown it to harbor sex offenders, polygamist, child rapists, and selfish, self-centered men who abuse women.

Aren't you glad Rom$ey lost?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/10/2013 9:52 PM, Daring Dufas: A hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare!
wrote:
Every show or documentary on this cult has shown it to harbor sex offenders, polygamist, child rapists, and selfish, self-centered men who abuse women.

Aren't you glad Rom$ey lost?

Are you sure you're not talking about the Roman Catholic church? Or Islam?

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Daring Dufas: A hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare!"
fired this volley in
:

Every show or documentary on this cult has shown it to harbor sex
offenders, polygamist, child rapists, and selfish, self-centered men
who abuse women.

Well... "shows and documentaries" are certainly a good enough reason to
condemn a large slice of people.

I'm not Mormon (LDS). However, I live in then cattle ranching country of
north-central Florida, and we are literally SURROUNDED by Mormons --
twentey-three LDS families within three miles radius of us.

I know them to be more or less like the general population; They are
mostly good folks, with a few stupid ones, a few dishonest ones, and a
few mean ones. Among our twenty-three LDS neighbor families (over 120
people!), the mean and dishonest categories got taken by ONE LDS Surveyor
who will cheat and steal from anyone who doesn't already know his
reputation. There is one immoral woman, and two _really_ stupid guys who
are only suited to shoveling manure. Other than those four folks, the
rest are clean, polite, hard-working 'ordinary' country people.

Generally, they are cleaner, more moral community members than their non-
religeous counterparts.

There's not a polygamist, mother stabber, or father raper amongst them.

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Child rapist and polygamist don't announce their activity.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Daring Dufas: A hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare!"
fired this volley in news:2084b914-bdfe-43ed-96fa-d729e842b2d8
@googlegroups.com:

Child rapist and polygamist don't announce their activity.

Is THAT why you're so quiet about your private goings-on? You just don't
want to announce your activities? How many children did you rape this
week?

I saw a documentary on TV about you, and it said that you are a
polygamist child rapist. Well... actually, it didn't name you personally,
nor cite any criminal convictions. It just said that anyone like you is
one. It must be true! It was on TV!

Just so you understand, I know most of these LDS folks in this community.
They're not like the opinions you've formed from watching shows produced
by people who hate them.

I spent years working with the Amish Mennonites, too. Care to express an
opinion about them? I'll bet EVERYTHING you 'know' about them is false,
except maybe that the men all wear beards, suspenders, and white shirts.
(or do they?)

You remind me of the populace huddled around burn barrels in all those
future-apocalypse movies! You believe whatever's on the tube.

Lloyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 07:07:41 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

"Daring Dufas: A hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare!"
fired this volley in news:2084b914-bdfe-43ed-96fa-d729e842b2d8
:

Child rapist and polygamist don't announce their activity.

Is THAT why you're so quiet about your private goings-on? You just don't
want to announce your activities? How many children did you rape this
week?

You owe me a keyboard and screen. Coffee all OVER...

I saw a documentary on TV about you, and it said that you are a
polygamist child rapist. Well... actually, it didn't name you personally,
nor cite any criminal convictions. It just said that anyone like you is
one. It must be true! It was on TV!

Just so you understand, I know most of these LDS folks in this community.
They're not like the opinions you've formed from watching shows produced
by people who hate them.

He's a troll and you fell for the bait. tsk tsk tsk

I spent years working with the Amish Mennonites, too. Care to express an
opinion about them? I'll bet EVERYTHING you 'know' about them is false,
except maybe that the men all wear beards, suspenders, and white shirts.
(or do they?)

I know that Kelly was absolutely ravishing in one of their bonnets and
gowns. Did you see the '85 movie Witness?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS0fxM7sCHs

You remind me of the populace huddled around burn barrels in all those
future-apocalypse movies! You believe whatever's on the tube.

Maybe "they" could collect his organs, as "they" did in Max
Headroom...

--
I hate being bipolar ....... It's awesome!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

He's a troll and you fell for the bait.

Nah... 'falling for it' would be believing it, or even wondering if it were
true.

Besides, I like to 'bait back'... it's fun! And, it splatters goo all over
their posts, wherever they go.

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:32:12 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

He's a troll and you fell for the bait.

Nah... 'falling for it' would be believing it, or even wondering if it were
true.

Besides, I like to 'bait back'... it's fun! And, it splatters goo all over
their posts, wherever they go.

Sorry, but ANY reply to a troll is what they're after, so you fell for
it. Unfortunately, talking about it is also not helping get rid of
them. The best action is plonking, starting with their post #1.

--
I hate being bipolar ....... It's awesome!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 8:55:23 AM UTC-8, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:32:12 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Larry Jaques fired this volley in

:

He's a troll and you fell for the bait.

Nah... 'falling for it' would be believing it, or even wondering if it were

true.

Besides, I like to 'bait back'... it's fun! And, it splatters goo all over

their posts, wherever they go.

Sorry, but ANY reply to a troll is what they're after, so you fell for

it. Unfortunately, talking about it is also not helping get rid of

them. The best action is plonking, starting with their post #1.

--

I hate being bipolar ....... It's awesome!

Where you less of an asshole when you were drinking like a fish?

Maybe you should start drinking again because being sober isn't working for you as your still a complete asshole with no clues.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
[...]

Beards - married men (and a couple unmarried women around here...)
Suspenders - pretty much, mainly because the design of the pants doesn't
allow for belts.
White shirts - usually for meeting day and such, until they get worn a
bit, then they become daily wear.

Watch out if you ever hug an Amish woman though. Most of the dresses
they wear are held in place with straight pins !!!!!!

You remind me of the populace huddled around burn barrels in all those
future-apocalypse movies! You believe whatever's on the tube.

Lloyd

--
Steve W.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Daring Dufas: A hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare!" wrote in message

Every show or documentary on this cult has shown it to harbor sex
offenders, polygamist, child rapists, and selfish, self-centered men who
abuse women.

Aren't you glad Rom$ey lost?

It's a hell of a lot better than atheist militant pussies that are
threatened by a plastic Jewish family with a plastic baby Jesus. No wonder
you pussies are afraid of guns, you are a bunch of cowards!

DEMOCRATS - Dimwits Embracing Marxism Over Capitalism Really Are
Tremendously Stupid

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/11/2013 11:16, Larry Jaques wrote:
SNIP

He's a troll and you fell for the bait. tsk tsk tsk

No, he didn't. He's building up a debt of owed keyboards. G

--
Steve Walker
(remove brain when replying)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer fired this volley in
:

Where you less of an asshole when you were drinking like a fish?

Maybe you should start drinking again because being sober isn't
working for you as your still a complete asshole with no clues.

Without any attributions, it's kind of hard to tell who you're talking
about.

Me? Drink like a fish?
Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 18:20:51 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in
:

Where you less of an asshole when you were drinking like a fish?

Maybe you should start drinking again because being sober isn't
working for you as your still a complete asshole with no clues.

Without any attributions, it's kind of hard to tell who you're talking
about.

Me? Drink like a fish?
Lloyd

Jonboi is chatting to his reflection on his monitor.

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:20:51 PM UTC-8, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in

:

Where you less of an asshole when you were drinking like a fish?

Maybe you should start drinking again because being sober isn't

working for you as your still a complete asshole with no clues.

Without any attributions, it's kind of hard to tell who you're talking

about.

Me? Drink like a fish?

Lloyd

Larry Jackass who admitted he was a alcoholic a few days ago in one of his posts. I wasn't surprised. Jackass says he stop drinking. I think he should start again because he hasn't improved.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:56:12 PM UTC-8, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 18:20:51 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in

:

Where you less of an asshole when you were drinking like a fish?

Maybe you should start drinking again because being sober isn't

working for you as your still a complete asshole with no clues.

Without any attributions, it's kind of hard to tell who you're talking

about.

Me? Drink like a fish?

Lloyd

Jonboi is chatting to his reflection on his monitor.

--

"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don�t want to do that

but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Mark Wieber is now doing an excellent job being my bitch. I ****ing own the lying **** now.

I love how Mark Wieber claims to not read my posts but when I get to Weiber, as I often do, I suddenly jump out of his kill file and Wieber directly responds to me. An example would be when I nailed the lying **** recently when he claimed he didn't have a LinkedIn profile and I posted a link to it. Wieber was also claiming to be an engineer on his LinkedIn profile.

Mark Wieber is a pathological liar.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

Maybe "they" could collect his organs, as "they" did in Max
Headroom...

Is there an chance he has a nice Hammond B3?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 22:57:13 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Maybe "they" could collect his organs, as "they" did in Max
Headroom...

Is there an chance he has a nice Hammond B3?

I don't know that one. Can you hum a few bars?

--
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud
was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

I don't know that one. Can you hum a few bars?

The one with the rotary wheel sine-wave generator? I know a B3 when I hear
one (or a sim of it), but I can't remember which model had that electro-
mechanical generator in it.

Lloyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, December 13, 2013 8:57:33 AM UTC-8, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Larry Jaques fired this volley in

:

I don't know that one. Can you hum a few bars?

The one with the rotary wheel sine-wave generator? I know a B3 when I hear

one (or a sim of it), but I can't remember which model had that electro-

mechanical generator in it.

Lloyd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammond_organ

"Although they are sometimes included in the category of electronic organs, the majority of Hammond organs are, strictly speaking, electric or electromechanical rather than electronic organs because the sound is produced by moving parts rather than electronic oscillators.

The basic component sound of a Hammond organ comes from a tonewheel. Each one rotates in front of an electromagnetic pickup. The variation in the magnetic field induces a small alternating current (AC) at a particular frequency, which represents a signal similar to a sine wave. When a key is pressed on the organ, it completes a circuit of nine electrical switches, which are linked to the drawbars. The position of the drawbars, combined with the switches selected by the key pressed, determines which tonewheels are allowed to sound. Every tonewheel is connected to a synchronous motor via a system of gears, which ensures that each note remains at a constant relative pitch to every other. The combined signal from all depressed keys and pedals is fed through to the vibrato system, which is driven by a metal scanner. As the scanner rotates around a set of pickups, it changes the pitch of the overall sound slightly. From here, the sound is sent to the main amplifier, and on to the audio speakers.

The Hammond organ makes technical compromises in the notes it generates. Rather than produce harmonics that are exact multiples of the fundamental as in equal temperament, it uses the nearest-available frequencies generated by the tonewheels. The only guaranteed frequency for a Hammond's tuning is concert A at 440 Hz.

Crosstalk or leakage occurs when the instrument's magnetic pickups receive the signal from rotating metal tonewheels other than those selected by the organist. Hammond considered crosstalk a defect that required correcting, and in 1963 introduced a new level of resistor–capacitor (R/C) filtering to greatly reduce this crosstalk, along with 50–60 Hz mains hum. However, the sound of tonewheel crosstalk is now considered part of the signature of the Hammond organ, to the extent that modern digital clones explicitly emulate it.

Some Hammond organs have an audible pop or click when a key is pressed. Originally, key click was considered a design defect and Hammond worked to eliminate or at least reduce it with equalization filters. However, many performers liked the percussive effect, and it has been accepted as part of the classic sound. Hammond research and development engineer Alan Young said "the professionals who were playing popular music [liked] that the attack was so prominent. And they objected when it was eliminated."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
m:

Every B3 needs at least one Leslie.

I _did_ work on the old rotating horn Leslies... THAT was actually a good
paycheck. None of the motor shops would take them, and the 'lectronics
guys would poo-poo working on 'electrical stuff'.

Back in '69-'70, I could get a double-sawbuck for just for opening one, and
more if it required parts.

(ONE good one would fill up the bay in my VW microbus! G)

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, December 13, 2013 4:20:04 PM UTC-8, Michael Terrell wrote:

Every B3 needs at least one Leslie.

http://www.theatreorgans.com/hammond...y/mystery.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" ? fired this volley in
m:

? Every B3 needs at least one Leslie.

I _did_ work on the old rotating horn Leslies... THAT was actually a good
paycheck. None of the motor shops would take them, and the 'lectronics
guys would poo-poo working on 'electrical stuff'.

Back in '69-'70, I could get a double-sawbuck for just for opening one, and
more if it required parts.

(ONE good one would fill up the bay in my VW microbus! ?G?)

You needed a bigger truck. I used to repair Jukebox amps, too.
Ever try to find a couple new 2A3 tubes in a hurry?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
:

You needed a bigger truck. I used to repair Jukebox amps, too.
Ever try to find a couple new 2A3 tubes in a hurry?

I did! I owned a couple of old Wurlies, but it was my fun to restore them,
then sell them for 8x what I paid! G

I built a bunch of "gutless wonders" for sale from 6L6s in a three-by-two
push-pull array. Their sound was great, but most folks couldn't get used
to nulling the amp after warmup, and ended up blowing up a lot of good
speakers that way.

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
:

You needed a bigger truck. I used to repair Jukebox amps, too.
Ever try to find a couple new 2A3 tubes in a hurry?

I did! I owned a couple of old Wurlies, but it was my fun to restore them,
then sell them for 8x what I paid! G

I built a bunch of "gutless wonders" for sale from 6L6s in a three-by-two
push-pull array. Their sound was great, but most folks couldn't get used
to nulling the amp after warmup, and ended up blowing up a lot of good
speakers that way.

Had customer in Oho that loved to repair the mechanical parts of
Jukes. He would drop off the amp and tell me to give him a call when it
was ready. One day he called in a panic. He had a party the next day and
offered me $75 on top of the usual costs if he could drop off a Rockola
amp that evening, and get it back in time for the party. Severe
distortion. Turned out to have an open screen resistor on the driver
stage. A CBer who used to hang around to learn some basic electronics
was stunned that I fixed it in five minutes without a schematic. Just a
VTVM and an old ARRL handbook to find the pinouts of the tubes.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.