Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mormons : a filthy cult

"Daring Dufas: A hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare!"
fired this volley in news:2084b914-bdfe-43ed-96fa-d729e842b2d8
@googlegroups.com:

Child rapist and polygamist don't announce their activity.

Is THAT why you're so quiet about your private goings-on? You just don't
want to announce your activities? How many children did you rape this
week?

I saw a documentary on TV about you, and it said that you are a
polygamist child rapist. Well... actually, it didn't name you personally,
nor cite any criminal convictions. It just said that anyone like you is
one. It must be true! It was on TV!

Just so you understand, I know most of these LDS folks in this community.
They're not like the opinions you've formed from watching shows produced
by people who hate them.

I spent years working with the Amish Mennonites, too. Care to express an
opinion about them? I'll bet EVERYTHING you 'know' about them is false,
except maybe that the men all wear beards, suspenders, and white shirts.
(or do they?)

You remind me of the populace huddled around burn barrels in all those
future-apocalypse movies! You believe whatever's on the tube.

Lloyd