Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mormons : a filthy cult

"Daring Dufas: A hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare!"
fired this volley in
:

Every show or documentary on this cult has shown it to harbor sex
offenders, polygamist, child rapists, and selfish, self-centered men
who abuse women.

Well... "shows and documentaries" are certainly a good enough reason to
condemn a large slice of people.

I'm not Mormon (LDS). However, I live in then cattle ranching country of
north-central Florida, and we are literally SURROUNDED by Mormons --
twentey-three LDS families within three miles radius of us.

I know them to be more or less like the general population; They are
mostly good folks, with a few stupid ones, a few dishonest ones, and a
few mean ones. Among our twenty-three LDS neighbor families (over 120
people!), the mean and dishonest categories got taken by ONE LDS Surveyor
who will cheat and steal from anyone who doesn't already know his
reputation. There is one immoral woman, and two _really_ stupid guys who
are only suited to shoveling manure. Other than those four folks, the
rest are clean, polite, hard-working 'ordinary' country people.

Generally, they are cleaner, more moral community members than their non-
religeous counterparts.

There's not a polygamist, mother stabber, or father raper amongst them.

Lloyd