Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The general welfare

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:02:25 PM UTC-7, Jeff M wrote:
On 9/18/2013 5:09 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

On 9/18/2013 2:58 PM, Jeff M wrote:

snipage

You have only noise andbluster, but no knowledge or understanding.
That wasn't enough to keep you from flunking out of college then,
and it's not enough to fool anyone anyone into paying any
attention to your sadly misinformed and embarrassingly stupid ideas
now. This is just another example of your childish, attention
seeking efforts to hijack meaningful discussions on serious topics
by adults into pointless expositions of your own irrational and
irrelevant bull****.

Maybe you can find someone on some militia nutter website or
somewhere to discuss how you've figured out that our entire
national government is an "illegal" nullity. I'm not interested in
that, and I'd guess that Dr. McDuffee probably wouldn't be,
either, although he can have at it if he wants.

(By the way, that "Dr." is a real title, earned the old fashioned
way. It is not at all like your childish, pathetic, envy-driven
usurpation of the title "Prof." to yourself, whenever you feel a
need to pretend that you're an educated academic success, not the
intellectually inadequate failure and flunk-out you really are.)

So you're done now. It's about time for you to start another night
of heavy drinking anyway, according to your usual behavioral
pattern, to be followed by a series of your increasingly angry,
frustrated and irrational posts no one is interested in.

I know exactly what I'm talking about

We know you think so, George. You always think so. Of course, the
facts you routinely ignore very often prove otherwise. On those rare
occasions when you do manage to get something right, you know that I'm
pretty quick to say so, even if I haven't posted in that thread before,
although your fundamental dishonesty probably won't allow you to admit
that.

But most of the time, like now, you just post irrelevant,
counter-factual, and/or off-topic nonsense, in your usual blustering,
cocksure, rudely arrogant way. You always try to sound highly
knowledgeable and expert, and you always fail miserably. No one's
buying your self-aggrandizing little act, and all you're accomplishing
is to make yourself look ridiculous, while also undermining whatever
merits your writing may contain.

There's something wrong with you, George, beyond your social
awkwardness. You are completely incapable of participating like a
normal adult in the give and take of ordinary conversation.

Jeff:

OUCH!!! That's going to leave a mark. LOL

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Provide for the General Welfare ... [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 20th 12 04:29 PM
Provide for the General Welfare ... Ed Huntress Metalworking 1 February 9th 12 12:00 AM
OT - welfare mentality Stormin Mormon Home Repair 62 October 15th 11 01:03 PM
Welfare Queen Wes[_2_] Metalworking 6 October 26th 08 01:45 AM
Difference between General 50-250 and General 350 table saws? Dean Hummel Woodworking 1 April 8th 05 02:27 AM