Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welfare Queen

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I don't mind that they paid for her wardrobe, but why did they have to spend
that much money to dress her like a stewardess on Mukluk Airlines?

Do all the stews look that hot?

A guy can show up time after time varying a wardrobe of 3 suits, a few ties, and trousers
and nobody notices. For some strange reason women are expected to look different every
day. I'd be happy if she was wearing Wranglers (no Levi's) and a sweatshirt.

I wonder what the clothes budget of Katie Couric is?

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I don't mind that they paid for her wardrobe, but why did they have to
spend
that much money to dress her like a stewardess on Mukluk Airlines?

Do all the stews look that hot?

Some wear walrus hide.

A guy can show up time after time varying a wardrobe of 3 suits, a few
ties, and trousers
and nobody notices. For some strange reason women are expected to look
different every
day. I'd be happy if she was wearing Wranglers (no Levi's) and a
sweatshirt.

You should tell that to the RNC. They seem to think that won't do the job.

I wonder what the clothes budget of Katie Couric is?

Wes

There's an investigative opportunity for you, Wes.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:17:30 -0400, Wes wrote:

I wonder what the clothes budget of Katie Couric is?

That's irrelevant, because it's private money.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Richard The Dreaded Libertarian" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:17:30 -0400, Wes wrote:

I wonder what the clothes budget of Katie Couric is?

That's irrelevant, because it's private money.

Cheers!
Rich

Rich, Rich, Rich....
If Couric's budget is irrelevant because it is private money then so is
Palin's. The RNC money is their money, it is private money.

I am going to quit playing now.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 00:26:07 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:17:30 -0400, Wes wrote:

I wonder what the clothes budget of Katie Couric is?

That's irrelevant, because it's private money.

Cheers!
Rich

so is Palins clothing money. It belongs to the GOP

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:17:30 -0400, Wes wrote:

I wonder what the clothes budget of Katie Couric is?

That's irrelevant, because it's private money.

Cheers!
Rich

so is Palins clothing money. It belongs to the GOP

After I thought about this a bit, how much did that remake of the sports stadium cost for
Obama's show? I'm sure the columns cost 150K or more.

Shows you though, the libs don't have much to argue about if her clothes budget is big
news.

For the record, I am wes and I approve the use of my contribution to the RNC to help
outfit her for liberal hunting.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:17:30 -0400, Wes wrote:

I wonder what the clothes budget of Katie Couric is?

That's irrelevant, because it's private money.

Cheers!
Rich

so is Palins clothing money. It belongs to the GOP

After I thought about this a bit, how much did that remake of the sports stadium cost for
Obama's show? I'm sure the columns cost 150K or more.

Shows you though, the libs don't have much to argue about if her clothes budget is big
news.

For the record, I am wes and I approve the use of my contribution to the RNC to help
outfit her for liberal hunting.

Wes

Hear hear!

Gunner, lowest bidder (so far) on ammo for the Great Liberal Hunt.
Mercury filled Safety Slugs with a ricin core, for the gift that keeps
on giving. I understand my closest competitor is providing extremely
energetic incendiary cored slugs with an outer coating of Freon that
turns into phosgene upon ignition...wack one Liberal and and as it
bursts into flames, it slows down the rest of the herd with the poison
gas generated. Makes follow up shots easier and the probability of
bagging the entire herd goes up with each round fired. And it only
leaves ashes, blowing in the wind..no mass trench and bulldozer needed
to dispose of the remains.

I wish Id thought of that....sigh....

Gunner