Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Welfare Queen

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 00:26:07 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:17:30 -0400, Wes wrote:

I wonder what the clothes budget of Katie Couric is?

That's irrelevant, because it's private money.

Cheers!
Rich

so is Palins clothing money. It belongs to the GOP

After I thought about this a bit, how much did that remake of the sports stadium cost for
Obama's show? I'm sure the columns cost 150K or more.

Shows you though, the libs don't have much to argue about if her clothes budget is big
news.

For the record, I am wes and I approve the use of my contribution to the RNC to help
outfit her for liberal hunting.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller