Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How can I take out axial play in my ceiling fan? It's a Hunter.

Low speed , it is quiet, higher speed , rattles, I balanced the wobble
out of it years ago, have a 18" down shaft on the fan, checked the blades,
pushed up and down on the fan blades, arms, in the center of the motor
and have the play there.

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...-h-582939-.htm