Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It's easy to justify a car hoist purchase

https://plus.google.com/photos/11010...92398085234210

Picture says it all.

Specifications:
Up to four clotheslines. Two horizontal and 2 diagonal.
Laundry can be elevated up to 6.5 feet high.
Weight capacity limited only by strength of line used, up to 10,000 pounds.
Great for indoor drying (especially in the Northwest)
Optionally can be converted to lift other heavy objects including cars.

Ivan Vegvary
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I do not have permission to view this album

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus20161 fired this volley in
:

I do not have permission to view this album

Nobody except Ivan does.

How do folks figure it will work to post a link to a password-protected
personal page?

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-05-31, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
https://plus.google.com/photos/11010...92398085234210

Picture says it all.

Specifications:
Up to four clotheslines. Two horizontal and 2 diagonal.
Laundry can be elevated up to 6.5 feet high.
Weight capacity limited only by strength of line used, up to 10,000 pounds.
Great for indoor drying (especially in the Northwest)
Optionally can be converted to lift other heavy objects including cars.

Ivan Vegvary

Click the link, then hit the ALBUMS button on top, select dropbox.
Second pic.

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve W." fired this volley in news:koa0al$lp4$2
@dont-email.me:

Click the link, then hit the ALBUMS button on top, select dropbox.
Second pic.

That only works if you are a member of that particular Google service.
If you've never signed up, you can't get in.

It's bull**** for a "sharing" site to require membership in order to see
what's been shared.

Lloyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-05-31, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus20161 fired this volley in
:

I do not have permission to view this album

Nobody except Ivan does.

How do folks figure it will work to post a link to a password-protected
personal page?

Lloyd

ivan probably did not realize
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'll try to solve the problem or simply go to Photobucket
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:56:41 PM UTC-7, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
This one should work.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11010...398085 234210

Picture says it all.

Specifications:

Up to four clotheslines. Two horizontal and 2 diagonal.

Laundry can be elevated up to 6.5 feet high.

Weight capacity limited only by strength of line used, up to 10,000 pounds.

Great for indoor drying (especially in the Northwest)

Optionally can be converted to lift other heavy objects including cars.

Ivan Vegvary

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 31 May 2013 07:11:07 -0700 (PDT), Ivan Vegvary
wrote:

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:56:41 PM UTC-7, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
This one should work.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11010...398085 234210

Picture says it all.

Specifications:

Up to four clotheslines. Two horizontal and 2 diagonal.

Laundry can be elevated up to 6.5 feet high.

Weight capacity limited only by strength of line used, up to 10,000 pounds.

Great for indoor drying (especially in the Northwest)

Optionally can be converted to lift other heavy objects including cars.

Ivan Vegvary

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey Ivan,

hahaha.......on me !!!

I thought it was a joke before we were able to see the pix !!!! Great
secondary use of tools for unintended purpose !!

Winds aloft are almost always dryer, warmer, and stronger, so run the
hoist to the top for faster outcome.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

ps....still chuckling !!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-05-31, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
https://plus.google.com/photos/11010...92398085234210

Picture says it all.

Specifications:
Up to four clotheslines. Two horizontal and 2 diagonal.
Laundry can be elevated up to 6.5 feet high.
Weight capacity limited only by strength of line used, up to 10,000 pounds.
Great for indoor drying (especially in the Northwest)
Optionally can be converted to lift other heavy objects including cars.

Ivan Vegvary

Click the link, then hit the ALBUMS button on top, select dropbox.
Second pic.

Nice Car!!!!

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
Raid® to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 31 May 2013 06:09:48 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ignoramus20161 fired this volley in
m:

I do not have permission to view this album

Nobody except Ivan does.

How do folks figure it will work to post a link to a password-protected
personal page?

Lloyd

Hey, it worked perfectly fine when he tested it... _

-- Bruce --
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 07:10:02 -0700, "Bruce L. Bergman (munged human
readable)" wrote:

On Fri, 31 May 2013 06:09:48 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ignoramus20161 fired this volley in
om:

I do not have permission to view this album

Nobody except Ivan does.

How do folks figure it will work to post a link to a password-protected
personal page?

Lloyd

Hey, it worked perfectly fine when he tested it... _

I tried it again last night and it's still passworded. shrug

--
They must find it difficult,
those who have taken authority as truth,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news:Y6WdnbDOLryM5DXMnZ2dnUVZ_h6dnZ2d@giganews. com:

I do not have permission to view this album

Nobody except Ivan does.

How do folks figure it will work to post a link to a password-protected
personal page?

Lloyd

Hey, it worked perfectly fine when he tested it... _

I tried it again last night and it's still passworded. shrug

Hint: Ivan's computer already has the Username, Password and Cookies
preset for his site - He clicks on the link and MSIE Firefox or Chrome
auto-hides the whole sign-in process and {Bloop!} up comes the page.

But when the rest of us try it... ;-)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

readable)" wrote:

On Fri, 31 May 2013 06:09:48 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ignoramus20161 fired this volley in
news:Y6WdnbDOLryM5DXMnZ2dnUVZ_h6dnZ2d@giganews .com:

I do not have permission to view this album

Nobody except Ivan does.

How do folks figure it will work to post a link to a password-protected
personal page?

Lloyd

Hey, it worked perfectly fine when he tested it... _

I tried it again last night and it's still passworded. shrug

Hint: Ivan's computer already has the Username, Password and Cookies
preset for his site - He clicks on the link and MSIE Firefox or Chrome
auto-hides the whole sign-in process and {Bloop!} up comes the page.

But when the rest of us try it... ;-)

Oh, I knew that, Bruce, but was just mentioning it in case he had
decided to open up the page to viewers, which he hadn't.

--
They must find it difficult,
those who have taken authority as truth,
rather than truth as authority.
-- Gerald Massey, Egyptologist

My new engine hoist Ignoramus3367 Metalworking 29 September 10th 11 11:22 PM
Aldi hoist Stephen[_6_] UK diy 7 June 4th 09 01:41 AM
Do not justify precisely while you're dismissing following a true road. Susanne Y. Noye Metalworking 0 December 9th 07 11:45 PM
Questions on hoist set up Ivan Vegvary Metalworking 4 June 19th 04 09:59 PM
Please help me justify a Glaser Arch Woodturning 12 December 29th 03 11:08 PM