Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default DRO Scale testing

I got a replacement readout for the defective one I have. I had
replaced the power supply in that Uniq (Sino) 2-axis display to no
avail. The DRO is not counting and I wonder about the wiring. There
are DB-9 connectors on these TTL scales and I don't know if they are
wired to a standard. The Chinglish manuals are just no help at all they
show 4 different pin-out diagrams with no explanation. Will I damage
them by miswiring them? Are both scales defective? How do I test them
without an oscilloscope? Or, even with one? My BP is cursed lately and
it's getting a LOT of hours.

Scale of scale The Medway Handyman UK diy 1 December 17th 08 01:23 AM
Scale Metalworking 14 March 31st 06 01:12 AM
Acu-rite DRO scale Dave Metalworking 1 November 2nd 05 05:57 PM
The Definitive Chord & Scale Bible - Literally EVERY chord and scale! Kind of Blue 45114 Metalworking 0 February 8th 05 08:12 PM
Laws requiring portable appliance testing and electrical installation testing if any? Z UK diy 9 June 14th 04 11:00 AM