Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Tom Gardner:

I dug out a NOS air powered linear slide made by Festo.

The traveler runs on a linear way (ball bearings) and has a total
travel distance of about 1"

Its designed to be operated at high speed by air.

Entire unit is about 10" long, about 3.5" tall

Is this anything you need?

Got a photo if you need one.

Its Festo # is
DGPL-25-25-PPVA-K
Series L641

Free if you want it.

http://www.festo.com/net/en-us_us/Su...%20Catalog.pdf

Check in that link for the specs

I also have one that is about 4 FEET long if you need that as well.

If not..they go on Ebay.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/15/2013 5:08 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I dug out a NOS air powered linear slide made by Festo.

The traveler runs on a linear way (ball bearings) and has a total
travel distance of about 1"

Its designed to be operated at high speed by air.

Entire unit is about 10" long, about 3.5" tall

Is this anything you need?

Got a photo if you need one.

Its Festo # is
DGPL-25-25-PPVA-K
Series L641

Free if you want it.

http://www.festo.com/net/en-us_us/Su...%20Catalog.pdf

Check in that link for the specs

I also have one that is about 4 FEET long if you need that as well.

If not..they go on Ebay.

Gunner

Well, **** YEA! The 10" will be used to automate a hand-operated wire
picker for our loop-handled brushes, they've complained about that
operation for over 40 years but I never thought of how to automate it
'till I saw that picture. I can't think of what I could possibly use
the long one for...let me ask Roger when he gets home. Thanks! You
still have my UPS number? If not I'll send it tomorrow.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 19:37:36 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

[...]

Resend the UPS number. Ill have to go back into the stacks o' stuff
and see what the other one is.

I figured you could use a $500 goodie.

Ping: Tom Gardner Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Metalworking 1 October 3rd 09 05:00 AM
Ping tom Gardner! OT how to cut nylon brush:-) Lyndell Thompson Metalworking 14 January 1st 08 03:22 AM
PING: Tom Gardner Anthony Metalworking 0 April 13th 06 10:35 PM
Ping Tom Gardner Gunner Metalworking 1 February 12th 06 03:05 AM
Ping Tom Gardner Gunner Metalworking 5 December 1st 04 06:47 PM