Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping: Tom Gardner

FYI, sent you a contact today.

If you wind up making his brushes, I'll be spinning them in my product so
call with any questions and much success on the sale!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tom Gardner

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
FYI, sent you a contact today.

If you wind up making his brushes, I'll be spinning them in my product so
call with any questions and much success on the sale!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

I had a good conversation, I understand his problem and I'm sending some
3/8" Springbrush samples. I have a couple of other ideas. I'll keep in
touch with sizes and speeds. I hope I can come up with the perfect solution
for him.

PING: Tom Gardner - the wire brush guru! Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 4 May 16th 08 12:49 PM
Ping tom Gardner! OT how to cut nylon brush:-) Lyndell Thompson Metalworking 14 January 1st 08 03:22 AM
PING: Tom Gardner Anthony Metalworking 0 April 13th 06 10:35 PM
Ping Tom Gardner Gunner Metalworking 1 February 12th 06 03:05 AM
Ping Tom Gardner Gunner Metalworking 5 December 1st 04 06:47 PM