DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping: Tom Gardner (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/288509-ping-tom-gardner.html)

Joe AutoDrill[_2_] October 2nd 09 04:11 PM

Ping: Tom Gardner

FYI, sent you a contact today.

If you wind up making his brushes, I'll be spinning them in my product so
call with any questions and much success on the sale!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Buerste October 3rd 09 05:00 AM

Tom Gardner

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
FYI, sent you a contact today.

If you wind up making his brushes, I'll be spinning them in my product so
call with any questions and much success on the sale!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

I had a good conversation, I understand his problem and I'm sending some
3/8" Springbrush samples. I have a couple of other ideas. I'll keep in
touch with sizes and speeds. I hope I can come up with the perfect solution
for him.