Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Admitting Your Mistakes And Learning From Them

On Apr 4, 5:57*pm, jon_banquer wrote:
I finally figured out why I could sharpen my old stainless knife and
why it would dull so quickly after I had sharpened it. It took
purchasing a new knife and having the same thing happen to it. I won't
be returning the new knife because it helped to teach me what I was
doing wrong.

Any guesses on why both knives would dull so quickly and would not
hold their edge?

You did not sharpen them correctly.

Dan

6 Mistakes JohnJohnsn Metalworking 0 October 22nd 10 02:13 PM
100 DAYS, 100 MISTAKES Frank[_13_] Metalworking 1 April 30th 09 03:52 AM
mistakes Michael A. Terrell Electronics Repair 5 October 15th 06 06:12 PM
Mistakes on "Ask this old House" wolfb Woodworking 20 January 25th 05 08:47 PM
How do you hide your mistakes? Dukester Woodworking 8 December 15th 04 04:32 AM