Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 100 DAYS, 100 MISTAKES

Pig Brick wrote:

"Basil Karlo" wrote in message

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Apr 28, 9:59 pm, Observer noone@nowhere wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:06:15 -0500, "Basil Karlo"

wrote:

"Observer" noone@nowhere wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:31:58 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Apr 28, 8:00 pm, "Basil Karlo"
wrote:

a list of 100 feeble winger excuses...

Feel free to refute them, winger.

Basil...why do you hate America?

Why so you hate your fellow Americans, Tool?

Thank you. You are a great American.

I'm happy with "good American," Basil.
__

The last official act of any government is the looting of the nation.

Basil also hates America and Obama per his post.

Do you both live in the basement together?

If Basil is the good American, please provide cites that indicate
this.

TMT

Love America, and you too TMT :-) I have a feeling we can be
reallyclose friends. Maybe when your two moms let you out of YOUR
basement...

TMT you homo, get a room!

Now, I guess we know where he keeps those too many tools
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Observer" noone@nowhere wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:31:58 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Apr 28, 8:00 pm, "Basil Karlo"
wrote:

a list of 100 feeble winger excuses...

Feel free to refute them, winger.

Basil...why do you hate America?

Why so you hate your fellow Americans, Tool?

Thank you. You are a great American.

I'm happy with "good American," Basil.
__

The last official act of any government is the looting of the nation.

Basil also hates America and Obama per his post.

Do you both live in the basement together?

If Basil is the good American, please provide cites that indicate
this.

TMT

Love America, and you too TMT :-) I have a feeling we can be reallyclose
friends. Maybe when your two moms let you out of YOUR basement...

TMT you homo, get a room!

Now, I guess we know where he keeps those too many tools

Well, let me tell you that his "tool" was a big dissapointment Even if he
did have too many, it wouldn't add upo to much. BTW TMT, don't call any
more, I'm washing my hair tonight.