Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ethanol gasoline symptoms

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:18:53 -0500, Frank
wrote:

I've been offering carbon credits to any environmentalist that would pay
me not to cut my grass. So far, no takers.

I've been offering to buy a new, enviro friendly lawn mower from
whoever will sell it to me for what I paid for the one I am currently
using (two dumpster dives combined).
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I've been offering carbon credits to any environmentalist that would pay
me not to cut my grass. So far, no takers.

I've been offering to buy a new, enviro friendly lawn mower from
whoever will sell it to me for what I paid for the one I am currently
using (two dumpster dives combined).

Both of mine were not only given to me, but they were working when
they were dropped off. I still need to go pick up that free riding
mower when I feel well enough.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Would you use ethanol gasoline?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Gerry Miller" wrote in message

I've been offering to buy a new, enviro friendly lawn mower from
whoever will sell it to me for what I paid for the one I am currently
using (two dumpster dives combined).

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gonna run E10, or try and find pure gas?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Both of mine were not only given to me, but they were working when
they were dropped off. I still need to go pick up that free riding
mower when I feel well enough.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I've been offering carbon credits to any environmentalist that would pay
me not to cut my grass. So far, no takers.

I've been offering to buy a new, enviro friendly lawn mower from
whoever will sell it to me for what I paid for the one I am currently
using (two dumpster dives combined).

I've got an electric sitting here in Waterloo Ontario if you want it
- come and get it. Needs a switch. Picked it off the curb - figured it
was too good to go to landfill.