DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ethanol gasoline symptoms (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/353075-re-ethanol-gasoline-symptoms.html)

Gerry Miller February 15th 13 11:45 PM

Ethanol gasoline symptoms

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:18:53 -0500, Frank
wrote:

I've been offering carbon credits to any environmentalist that would pay
me not to cut my grass. So far, no takers.

I've been offering to buy a new, enviro friendly lawn mower from
whoever will sell it to me for what I paid for the one I am currently
using (two dumpster dives combined).

Michael A. Terrell February 16th 13 01:39 AM

Ethanol gasoline symptoms

wrote:

I've been offering carbon credits to any environmentalist that would pay
me not to cut my grass. So far, no takers.

I've been offering to buy a new, enviro friendly lawn mower from
whoever will sell it to me for what I paid for the one I am currently
using (two dumpster dives combined).

Both of mine were not only given to me, but they were working when
they were dropped off. I still need to go pick up that free riding
mower when I feel well enough.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] February 16th 13 02:39 AM

Ethanol gasoline symptoms

Would you use ethanol gasoline?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Stormin Mormon[_7_] February 16th 13 02:43 AM

Ethanol gasoline symptoms

Gonna run E10, or try and find pure gas?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

m...

[email protected] February 16th 13 06:16 AM

Ethanol gasoline symptoms

wrote:

I've been offering carbon credits to any environmentalist that would pay
me not to cut my grass. So far, no takers.

I've been offering to buy a new, enviro friendly lawn mower from
whoever will sell it to me for what I paid for the one I am currently
using (two dumpster dives combined).

I've got an electric sitting here in Waterloo Ontario if you want it
- come and get it. Needs a switch. Picked it off the curb - figured it
was too good to go to landfill.