Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default COst of steel at metal suppliers

If I was to buy steel at a metal supplier, in the quantity of a ton or
so, how much would it cost per lb? I mean metal such as hot rolled
rounds 1-3 inches thick, 4140, rectangular solid stock etc.

I want to price my 15 tons of steel below market, and I want to know
what "market" really is.

thanks