Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Small glory hole

Kt,

I gave the small glory hole a coating of Zircon before I left so
hopefully dry and ready to go tomorrow. The heat lamp seems to have
failed, maybe the bulb, or I would have left it to the dry the zircon.
I expect we can pop a torch in the burner port hole to dry and heat up
the bits before the main burner is used.

Cheers,

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That opens up more questions than it answer.
So, what are you building, again?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"David Billington" wrote in message
Kt,

I gave the small glory hole a coating of Zircon before I left so
hopefully dry and ready to go tomorrow. The heat lamp seems to have
failed, maybe the bulb, or I would have left it to the dry the zircon.
I expect we can pop a torch in the burner port hole to dry and heat up
the bits before the main burner is used.

Cheers,

Dave

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"David Billington" wrote in message
Kt,

I gave the small glory hole a coating of Zircon before I left so
hopefully dry and ready to go tomorrow. The heat lamp seems to have
failed, maybe the bulb, or I would have left it to the dry the zircon. I
expect we can pop a torch in the burner port hole to dry and heat up the
bits before the main burner is used.

Cheers,

Dave

Obviously sent in error,
but I didn't know you were a glass blower.

Paul K. Dickman

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-02-06, Paul K. Dickman wrote:
"David Billington" wrote in message
I gave the small glory hole a coating of Zircon before I left so
hopefully dry and ready to go tomorrow. The heat lamp seems to have
failed, maybe the bulb, or I would have left it to the dry the zircon. I
expect we can pop a torch in the burner port hole to dry and heat up the
bits before the main burner is used.

Obviously sent in error,
but I didn't know you were a glass blower.

Definitely some kind of blower, if he uses a glory hole.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:09:25 -0600, Ignoramus21956