Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 'Mouse Milk' Penetrating Oil

Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:08:49 -0800, Erik wrote:

Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

Great stuff! I used it in the aircraft industry forabout 10 years,
and it usually worked when Aero-Kroil didn't, especially on exhaust
systems. YMMV!

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:55:07 -0800, Bob wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:08:49 -0800, Erik wrote:

Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

Great stuff! I used it in the aircraft industry forabout 10 years,
and it usually worked when Aero-Kroil didn't, especially on exhaust
systems. YMMV!

Bob

P'Blaster has done yoemans work for me as well.

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Erik" wrote in message
Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

I liked Kroil as a penetrant. I still need to pay them for the sample can
they sent and buy some more.

Kroil got into stuff I couldn't break loose with anything else including
Liquid Wrench.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:08:49 -0800, Erik wrote:

Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

The stuff is awsome. The guys at the hangar use it quite regularly.
Available, IIRC, fom Aircraft Spruce.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 3, 1:08*am, Erik wrote:
Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

Interesting, I got a jar of Kroil from my neighbor and love it.
This is an interesting discussion,
http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/viewit....oard&th=820726

About half way down there is a comparison between the various options
(no mouses milk.) I assume that ATF is automatic transmission
fluid.

George H.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article
,
George Herold wrote:

On Jan 3, 1:08*am, Erik wrote:
Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

Interesting, I got a jar of Kroil from my neighbor and love it.
This is an interesting discussion,
http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/viewit....oard&th=820726

About half way down there is a comparison between the various options
(no mouses milk.) I assume that ATF is automatic transmission
fluid.

George H.

Interesting.

Yes, ATF is automatic transmission fluid.

Erik